User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Android w/ Ouya Ext App Crashes at Frame Jump/NextFrame/etc

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Android w/ Ouya Ext App Crashes at Frame Jump/NextFrame/etc

I don't know if anyone has figured this out, but when I used "Is pressed" or "On pressed" for any button to transition to the next frame the App crashed with a Flicker on which ever frame I had it set to go to next. After 4 hours of figuring out if it was other extensions or such (it jumped fine when using a timed event) I tried using the "On released" and It works. I don't that is intentional so I am using this forum to let whoever needs to know, know. BTW, is there any word on when an update to the Ouya ext or the Andriod export module are coming. I just want to know if It'll be worth diving in to try to make my own Ouya extension.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get the beta.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To expand on what the person above me said, you'll need to register the Android Exporter here first. Then you'll have access to the Owner's lounge, which is where you can download the latest beta version of the Android runtime.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    To expand on what the person above me said, you'll need to register the Android Exporter here first. Then you'll have access to the Owner's lounge, which is where you can download the latest beta version of the Android runtime.
    Thanks a bunch. That did it for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the beta it still has issues crashing.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also having this issue, regardless of whether I use press/release and regardless of using the release/beta exporter. However, it is does not occur every time and I have yet to identify the cause. Still working on debugging the issue.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same problem here, in the change of frame, always that i press/release a button the game crashes and go back to the OUYA menu :S

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same problem (I have the latest beta installed), although if I keep holding the button down untill the next frame appears the game usually doesn't crash (although in certain cases it does for some reason)

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this problem even after installing the newest Beta. I Tried using one of the buttons to set off a series of other things before changing frames. It eventually worked however the fix also fixed other events related to other buttons that have simply got 'Upon button X pressed jump to frame X'
    It's a bizarre bug this one.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyUK View Post
    I have this problem even after installing the newest Beta. I Tried using one of the buttons to set off a series of other things before changing frames. It eventually worked however the fix also fixed other events related to other buttons that have simply got 'Upon button X pressed jump to frame X'
    It's a bizarre bug this one.
    Hi Andy. I have tried setting a global upon button release and then jumping frame when that global changes, but that did not resolve the issue. Could you clarify what fix you used specifically?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast