Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Extension Testers Needed

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Extension Testers Needed

We have a couple extensions coming that will will need some serious testing:

1 - Fernando is working on a Google In-app purchase extension
    He has been working with Danny on some testing and may need some new testers shortly.

2 - Another independent extension creator (I will let him be anonymous for a bit) has been hired by Clickteam to work on an Amazon in-app purchasing extension. This one will also require some extensive testing.

Requirements for the testers
    - the ability to fumble around with limited docs and examples to figure out how things work
    - the ability to provide example files and how to documents for other testers and future users to learn from
    - Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer is required

Once we have some basic examples and some basic docs we might open them to an open beta test to all users in the owners lounge.

Both Fernando and the other extension creator are ready to go full speed on creating extensions and helping Clickteam to fix problems in the Android runtime. We just need some good testing help so their projects go thru smoothly and are completed to a point where it does all they need to do.

So I guess what I am looking for here is a couple serious users who can be the "early" beta testers and provide some good feedback to the extension creators.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have my app published on Amazon and I haven't had one sale, whereas on Google Play I've had at least one sale every day.
    I think an OUYA in-app purchase extension should be made instead.

Is there anyway to add the code ourselves like with the iOS exporter?

I'll be willing to test.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm game!! I badly need in-app purchases for Google Play and Ouya, I have an app in development that needs it, and one released app that I want to add in-app purchases to!

I'd be glad to help test, and I'll be sure to share all my results

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanMonk View Post
    I have my app published on Amazon and I haven't had one sale, whereas on Google Play I've had at least one sale every day.

I'll be willing to test.
    Totally agree with you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanMonk View Post

I'll be willing to test.
    Agreed. Ouya is about to be great market. We don't want to miss out!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Re: Extension Testers Needed

After the guy is done with the amazon in-app I will see if he can do ouya.

Just need to get these first 2 fully tested

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jeff,

Francois told me I was going to review the OUYA in the debugging session of Android that had this week. In addition to the problem of the accelerometer.

Do you think that you have done?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    While Francois wants to do everything his schedule is pretty packed full
    Maybe he will be able to take a look but I suspect the in-app purchasing will be a pretty complex extension.

We will approach it with 2 prongs --- If Francois suddenly is able to find time to do it cool -- If the other developer finishes his project he will do this one next.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Extension Testers Needed

I will help !
    As I'm French, I could make French documentations !

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So besides Samcool_129 we don't have anyone who wants to help us test the Amazon or google play in-app purchase?

If you want to talk about other extensions please us another thread we can't start those extensions till this one is done.

Sure hate to release the google in-app purchase extension THEN hear about bugs and problems.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast