User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zorbié - iOS - Now available on the AppStore !!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb v1.2 !

I'm glad you like it iamjot !

I just updated the game to v1.2, it includes a brand new Bonus Stage and many other features!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Get Zorbié iOS for free -> 2 Promo-codes !

I still have few promo-codes so If you're lucky enough you can get it for free with thoses codes :

MEMRL3H9AMTT
    YNWTAH9XR66N

If you use this code please let other people know about it, this way they won't have to try using it for no reason.
    I'll probably post some other code later this week !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the code. I've used YNWTAH9XR66N

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool! I haven't tried your game yet, Neko Land, I'll try to do it soon !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I sent you a promo-code

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've played your game

It's funny with beautiful graphics and animations. The gameplay is simple and intuitive.
    Good Job!

I don't know if depends on ios 7,
    but the loading time at the start of the game and when you exit from the menu "power ups" is too long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks.

No it's not linked to the OS... Well I haven't tried the game on iOS7 yet, but it's due to the phone.
    On wich iPhone do you play? Anyway, the loading is still long, even on an iPhone 5. But there is almost no loading ingame, so...

This loading is long because there is a lot of musics/sounds and graphics in the game. I tried to reduce it, but everything is already very optimised...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,
    I have an iphone 4s, the game runs well on ios 7.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have used MEMRL3H9AMTT, thanks a lot Étienne. What more can I say? The visuals and the audio are excellent. The gameplay is simple enough, even if I didn't instantly grasp how to throw (release) the axe. Maybe you should explicitly show how to do that? I also experienced the somewhat long loading time, but I'm not disturbed by it. The power-ups and bonuses really add to the replay value of the game. Hilarious theme and atmosphere, me likes! You deserve a nice 5-stars review! Now zorbing...

EDIT: Arf, can't post my review on the App Store because I have used the code. Here it is: Hilarant! Ultra-simple à jouer, bourré d'humour, absolument pas répétitif avec ses nombreux power-ups, bonus et objectifs. On dirait Astérix dans un Wario Ware... j'achète!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    EDIT: Arf, can't post my review on the App Store because I have used the code. Here it is: Hilarant! Ultra-simple à jouer, bourré d'humour, absolument pas répétitif avec ses nombreux power-ups, bonus et objectifs. On dirait Astérix dans un Wario Ware... j'achète!
    I didn't know it wasn't possible to post a rating when the game was offered... :-/
    Anyway, thanks Olivier, I'm glad you liked it, and yeah, Asterix was one of our main inspiration (with Ren & Stimpy and wario ware), but maybe you've seen the credits in wich we thanks Goscinny and Belvision? :-p

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast