User Tag List

Thread: FGL:s SWF to mobile service?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question FGL:s SWF to mobile service?

Would this work with a MMF made SWF? https://www.fgl.com/mobile-platform/#devs

Apparently they can port a SWF to mobile somehow. I am interested in this if that means I can get my Box2D games to mobile. I would just export them myself but the iOS and Android exporter does not support Box2D.

Do anyone know anything about this and if it would be possible?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may be possible, but not without an extension. I would like to know about this as well since I have a ton of Flash games. Weeee!

Forum Moderator Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My best guess is that FGL are mainly using Adobe AIR's iOS and Android package, and tying it up with their own service to do things like tracking and cross-promotion.

The ability to run swfs as Apps for iOS and Android is already available, though I've no idea how much control the developer needs over the code.
    Cranktrain - Currently finishing a new game called The Cat Machine!
    @MattLuard on Twitter.