User Tag List

Thread: Pickle Frenzy "Coming soon!"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pickle Frenzy "Coming soon!"

Hello everyone,

I have been working a new skill based game for awhile now and we are about 50% from finishing this game.This game looks and feels a bit like angry birds vs cats vs dogs vs tiny wings.We want to release the game for the iphone and ipad first for free. After that android,windows,mac.

The concept of the game is as easy as it comes, you control a pickle by pressing a button two times. one for aiming the pickle and one for making it launch into it's direction.In this game you will have some simple quests like jumping to another platform or collect some candy but the game get's harder when you need to find a way to sink a ship with a bowlingball or throw other pickles into the sea.

At this moment I'm building a two player battle mode with different modes such as who can collect the most candy within 2 minutes,or who can survive the longest in a stage full of landmines.I'm even thinking of making a 4 player battlemode for the pc/mac.

We would love to hear your thoughts about this game and new ideas for levels or other things that could be included.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This really belongs in the Open Topic Community forum...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your absolutly right about this one,it was supposed to be in the ios topic :/

Sorry guys!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks very interesting, I will surely try it once you do an Android release or PC version!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a fun game!
    But for me the gameplay mechanics would suite mobile gaming much more. I think it could get some fame with Android and iOS!

Good luck with your game!

- Jesse