User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Video Android donīt work!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Video Android donīt work!

I give an example.MFA wearing a MP4 video uploaded on my server.

When the device goes to a level like this where you load and play a video, this does not work.

I was also reviewing the documentation and give them in the folder examples and saw that to play a video of the device path is the card, as our video is installed there to play?

Dejo un ejemplo .MFA que usa un video MP4 cargado en mi servidor.

Cuando el dispositivo pasa a un nivel como este donde se carga y reproduce un video, esto no funciona.

También estuve revisando la documentación y los demos en la carpeta ejemplos y vi que para reproducir un video del dispositivo la ruta es la trajeta, como se instala nuestro video ahí para que se reproduzca?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0c2i8yf4v...%20Android.mfa

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Check out the example file on your hard drive at:
    Multimedia Fusion Developer 2\Examples\VideoAndroid

That one seems to be working.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try, I saw when reviewing the documentation. The video I am using this in h264 in iOS works perfectly.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Check the permissions also -- You might need to set something to get the video from the SD card.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes it could well be the way the video was encoded.

try using another video to test.

Also if the video is 47.GB it might have a problem playing back.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Treat yourself with my video from this URL, it does not work:

http://www.mediatechgames.com/Videos/Mazinger.mp4

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hi Koji,

your example does not work because does require, internet permission, also it is recommended to set Write_external_storage for cache streaming.

fully tested, even i was not a big fan of "Mazinger Z" and i was not that youth at that moment, it certainly bring me good memory from old times.

to answer to you other question you may use DataStorageDirectory$( "Android object" )+"XXXvideo.mp4", important to mention that no all web server have capacity to video stream so if you want to use it should be keeped short and small.

try this, pack with the apk in external files, (keep it short like 2 or 3 Mb max.) it will be unpacked the first time to DataStorageDirectory$( "Android object" ), so in the next frame do as you do in your example but use video filename with DataStorageDirectory$( "Android object" )+"XXXvideo.mp4" (where the name is the name packed), hope it helps,

it is not fully tested, i will try to make an example later tomorrow
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way to actually insert a video into the APK file without linking/streaming to a file on a memory card or the internet?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FVivolo View Post
    Hi Koji,

your example does not work because does require, internet permission, also it is recommended to set Write_external_storage for cache streaming.

fully tested, even i was not a big fan of "Mazinger Z" and i was not that youth at that moment, it certainly bring me good memory from old times.

to answer to you other question you may use DataStorageDirectory$( "Android object" )+"XXXvideo.mp4", important to mention that no all web server have capacity to video stream so if you want to use it should be keeped short and small.

try this, pack with the apk in external files, (keep it short like 2 or 3 Mb max.) it will be unpacked the first time to DataStorageDirectory$( "Android object" ), so in the next frame do as you do in your example but use video filename with DataStorageDirectory$( "Android object" )+"XXXvideo.mp4" (where the name is the name packed), hope it helps,

it is not fully tested, i will try to make an example later tomorrow
    Hello Fernando so the problem with Android Video as with Chartboost, it was a matter of permissions, already fix it. You are the best!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I ask you the same as my partner, you can do this:

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisStreet View Post
    Is there any way to actually insert a video into the APK file without linking/streaming to a file on a memory card or the internet?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast