User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: IOS physics engine?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IOS physics engine?

Is there a physics engine for ios yet? i know there is box 2d but i dont think it works with ios

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people are working on box2d as far as i know - but it could take a while.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have there been any official statement on the progress?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The box2d extensions were being made privately. As far as I am aware this has not been ported for iOS.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModulePatch MakerUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    I try to make a box2d extension for android, ios and application, but the problem I can not compile my extension on xcode :/, there is too much error I am trying to solve

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelgame View Post
    Hi,
    I try to make a box2d extension for android, ios and application, but the problem I can not compile my extension on xcode :/, there is too much error I am trying to solve
    Hm, maybe if you put up an error log, then someone would be able to help you. Anyway, I hope you can get the problems sorted out!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModulePatch MakerUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I have the error log, it is a problem with cassert.h file not found. I try to post this problem for some help in an article.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean by an article? Do you mean a new thread, or a blog post? Or do you mean something else?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lack of a cross platform physics engine is imo the biggest flaw with mmf compared to the competition. I cant understand why it is not given more priority

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    The lack of a cross platform physics engine is imo the biggest flaw with mmf compared to the competition. I cant understand why it is not given more priority
    You know Clickteam's been busy with MMF3/MMF2.5, right? I have the feeling that those (at least one of them) will have that issue fixed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast