Thread: A call to HTML5 beta testers

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A call to HTML5 beta testers

Hello all,

The time has finally come. We will release the first beta version of the HTML5 runtime next week.

This post is a call to beta testers.

So you want to beta test the HTML5 runtime? Please read carefully what follows, and consider your decision.

- By being a beta tester, you commit to use and test the product. I mean more than once just to see how it works. We trust you to actively test the new versions we publish, with all the games and applications you have at your disposal.
    - By being a beta tester, you understand that the versions of the software you are going to use are not in a final state. They will crash, your game will certainly not behave as normal (at least at the beginning of the beta program).
    - By being a beta tester, you commit to report all the bugs you find in the product, in the best possible manner in the dedicated HTML5 forum (you will have special access to this forum once entered in the beta test program). You should report the bugs in a thread of your own, with your real name as a title. Like "Bugs reports by Francois Lionet"
    - Once we publish the beta, you obviously agree not to distribute it. If your game or application works fine, Clickteam is OK for you to publish it, as long as you build it as a "Final HTML5 project". You must not redistribute applications built with other HTML5 build types (as the source code of the runtime is readable).

We will (what we have not done before in the previous beta test programs), remove inactive people from the program after a certain time of inactivity (like one month).
    We will thank you at the end of the beta test program by giving you a rebate on the HTML5 runtime, or even a free version if you were really helpful (for example, 7 free XNA versions were given at the end of the XNA beta test program).

So if you agree with all what I just said, please send me a PM with your real name and your MMF2 serial number.
    I will get back to you when the runtime is published, give you your HTML5 beta serial number and grant you access to the HTML5 Beta test forum.

Everyone at Clickteam thank you in advance for the help you will give us.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi francois

With this post I apply for incorporation into the beta tester of html5

I promise that I will be so active .. that I will be annoying

regards

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I could help, but I'm afraid it might affect some of my games to work incorrectly when I go to beta test. Besides I don't want to feel any pressure, or give the right or wrong kind of information on any issues. I don't want to feel like I've worked months on a game, only to make it stop working due to crashing or any errors. At best, I could just install a fresh copy of MMF2 with the beta version on a temporary directory, and make a few test games.

I'll probably just wait until the final is out.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    N64Mario, being part of the HTML5 beta is more than just hoping that it runs your games, it's about telling Clickteam how to make your games work. As I see it, the HTML5 runtime has to work with your game, that's the point of having a multiple exporters. If you have any interest in HTML5 at all, and have a project you want to see working, now is the best time to work with Clickteam to get it working.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, last I checked, I think CT wasn't really "thrilled" about fan games. I think they prefer for more original content, which is another reason why I might not go into beta testing. Most of my work has been fan made content by far, instead of original content.

But if they REALLY need it, I suppose I could help and try and give them my feedback.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I think in general the betas are oversubscribed. Do it if you want to do it and feel you have something worthwhile to contribute. While I'd have to agree that fan games don't give the best impression (copyright infringement being an issue), beta testing isn't really about advertising. It's about making the thing work regardless of how you use MMF. I see it as an opportunity for both beta testers and Clickteam. There's no point forcing yourself to become beta tester if you don't really have any real interest because it's highly likely that there are too many available testers anyway.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be willing to test this out, I'm always trying weird codes in MMF2, and I'm sure I could try to see where the exporter fails and succeeds throughout development. I'll pm you now.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't pay a whole lot of attention to HTML5, but I'm interested in the SDK language/tools for porting HTML5 extensions, and where the SDK is available?
    If it's HTML, JS, or a language similar to those, I'll want in for the beta

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to be an active part in the development of a new exporter. Pleas sign me up.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Great news, really looking forward to this... I am running small education site for kids with average 5k u.visitors/day. Few games are in mmf2/flash exporter, and cannot wait to change them in html.

So please if I am not to late count me in as tester...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast