User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Accelerometer control simply don't work !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Accelerometer control simply don't work !

I want to use accelerometer control but it simply do nothing...

I also tried to create an empty app with an active object with height direction movement and I assigned the accelerometer control movement on the android properties of the stage : nothing, no movement when I try the apk on my android phone
    I also tried with "controled by an extention" and the controler extention and I added a "start of frame" event to turn on the accelerometer with the extention : nothing !!

I use the last build (22) It's a bug or to used accelerometer require special authorisation or others options ?

Anybody have simple mfa exemple to use it or I have to forget the idea to use accelerometer controller ?

My phone is an android HTC raider

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I remember something like this being the case during the beta. I think you'll have to use the accelerometer object and manually make the movement.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there is an example of how to use it please someone post it...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, if I understand, all movements based on accelerometer are broken and will don't work until fix ?
    But I can do the movement by myself using the raw data of the accelerometer object ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waw_demmon View Post
    Ok, if I understand, all movements based on accelerometer are broken and will don't work until fix ?
    But I can do the movement by myself using the raw data of the accelerometer object ?
    The second part is definitely true, but I don't know for sure about the first part, though I think it is also correct.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe the feature isn't implemented right now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anypeople have Accelerometer control sample file ?

It seem complex to do from scratch....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After some observations with the raw data of the accelerometer object on my HTC raider phone and my Galaxy Tab tablet (thank for your countest ♥) I notice that the accelerometer data from my phone are really different than from the tablet... To be usable, the values on my HTC phone need to be multiplied at least by 20000...

Strange but I will make an auto calibrate in my app to find the max of the raw data.

For people like me that want to use accelerometer, you could take a look to this post : http://community.clickteam.com/threads/70186-Fun-with-accelerometers/page1
    It's an iOS mfa but you can use it for android... it's the same accelerometer extention except for a reversed axis bug...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you manage to get that example mfa working properly on android?
    Im trying to figure it out, myself. I works perfectly on iOS but I can't pinpoint what needs to be corrected for it to work on android...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This works the same in iOS, only that the axes are reversed, the "X" axis of iOS is the axis "Y" in Android.

François promised to standardize this, but is on vacation.

It is not a bug, because Android works as well, but it is a good implementation to not redo code among exporters.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast