User Tag List

Thread: Major Visual Bug

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Major Visual Bug

So, I think I finally figured out why my screen renders white sometimes.

I guess if you layer too many pngs on alpha on top of each other, the screen will begin to render white wherever the alpha channel is. I had a few issues with this before, but I could not figure it out.

For me, the alpha layers are giving out when 21 alpha layers are on top of each other.

I know that probably seems ridiculous, but it's much easier and faster to have all objects placed at 0,0 and put them on a transparent layer.

I think I will go in now and just put all of the images on green and not render that, but I'm not sure if it will work...

Has anyone else had issues with this? It's not because I'm out of memory is it? I don't really have the problem when I render on my machine, but it starts to crap out as soon as I upload it to portals.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hm, I think this is not a flash problem, its a PNG problem. Can you post one alpha-png? The problem is, on many pngs is "outside" the "visible" area of the png a white color..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharanygitis View Post
    hm, I think this is not a flash problem, its a PNG problem. Can you post one alpha-png? The problem is, on many pngs is "outside" the "visible" area of the png a white color..
    Okay, I can post one. In the regular build, I don't have the issue, but I constantly have the issue when exporting to flash because I always layer png alpha channels on top of each other and I do it A LOT. For example I layer more than 20 pngs in the same layer at times.

I ended up fixing it by placing them on a green background and filtering out green, but it's not ideal.
    Images attachées Images attachées