User Tag List

Thread: Random Pool?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Random Pool?

Hi, guys, im having trouble trying to make a certain stuff work, hope you can help me. I`ll elaborate the problem:

Im trying to make a "simple" "choose the right image" program, so lets say i have two Panels, Panel A shows an specific random number that ranges from 1 to 10. Lets say the number I recieve in this problem is 3, this is the RIGHT number.

on panel B I have 4 actives, one of the itens is chosen randomly to be the RIGHT item, so it randomly chose Active2 to be the right one, so I change AlterableValueA of it to 3, the right number.

now i want Active1, Active3 and Active4 to get any random number from 1-10, without getting the RIGHT number and without ending with equal numbers.

I managed to make it work with list object, everytime it gets a number it deletes from the list but its not working as i want it to be, sometimes it gives me 0, sometimes it looks like it just wont select the random line I tell it to, i think it has something to do with the Index of the list object.

Do you guys know any better way to do it?

ps.: Im using android exporter, so the Random Pool object is not compatible.

thanks in advance.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pardon me answering with a question, but are you familiar with "loopindex", "random()" and "fastloop"?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, but i dont really need to use fast loop just yet, im trying to make it work with the normal "ticks" from mmf, if it works that way then i do it again using fastloops.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds like a plan, I hope it works out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, great help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh, you still needed help. I misunderstood... no need to get upset, here's an example (with Tigers ^^).
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tompa View Post
    oh, you still needed help. I misunderstood... no need to get upset, here's an example (with Tigers ^^).
    yey, thanks, sorry I was harsh.

=)