User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Blitter

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Problem with Blitter

I have this simple blitter. Do anyone know why it works fine if you spawn text individually (left or right mouse button) but freak out if you spawn two at the same time? (middle mouse button)
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still trying to fix this :/ Anyone know of a way?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is because you run the "blit" loop for both blitter objects if you press the middle mouse button or even simultaneously left and right. Since in that scenario both blitters have internal flag 1 on, the blit loop process both of them at the same time. And that messes up object selection and such. You can easily fix it with ForEach extension, or any other method that selects only one object at a time that you prefer.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHatLogan View Post
    That is because you run the "blit" loop for both blitter objects if you press the middle mouse button or even simultaneously left and right. Since in that scenario both blitters have internal flag 1 on, the blit loop process both of them at the same time. And that messes up object selection and such. You can easily fix it with ForEach extension, or any other method that selects only one object at a time that you prefer.
    Hm yes, I tried to have it run a ForEach loop and on that loop start the Blit loop but it is still same problem :/

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here it's fixed

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here it's fixed
    Thanks What is the forumla "LoopFV( "ForEach", "a")"?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed value of currently iterating object of foreach loop "a".

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turns out this does not work in Flash again.. I just abandoned another project because I had problems getting it to work with ForEach in Flash, and now this does not work either!. How are you supposed to get anything to work properly if you cant use the ForEach object? I thought this object was supposed to be stable in all runtimes? This is getting really frustrating.

My other thread: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/81677-Another-Flash-bug

Is it possible to do this without the ForEach object?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure you can.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure you can.
    Nice thanks, unfortunately my real app still breaks because I use ForEach in other places. Is that object supposed to be this buggy? It seems really hard to do some stuff without using the ForEach object?

I tried to do the other events without the ForEach by using the same method, but I cant get it to work. I have an example here of trying to get the healthbars to position themselfs at the right enemy. With ForEach that is easy, but i cant get it to work with regular loops.

EDIT: OK I think I solved it. It would be nice if these bugs with ForEach coud be investigated though, because it is really much easier and cleaner to use them. I dont really understand why it is even available for SWF if it breaks everything when using it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast