User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beta Testers Needed for my latest game Six O'Clock High!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta Testers Needed for my latest game Six O'Clock High!

Hi everybody,

So I've been working on a fairly small project for the last 3 months, it's a little wave-based aerial combat game called Six O'Clock High. I'm hoping to do a multi-platform release, and I would ideally like to test the game on a couple of different android devices before I put it out there. There's some screenshots over at my website here: http://colepowered.com/ and a trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRmDk34Om0A

I'm mainly concerned about the performance, as it's a very action-heavy game.

My Xperia Play phone can run it ok but with a fair amount of slow down when it gets action-heavy. But this is quite an old and under-powered device by today's standards. A 2nd gen Kindle Fire runs it beautifully with no noticeable slow down.

I would like to get some more performance feedback from some other devices, so I can find a rough minimum spec that I can limit the game to on Google Play.

So PM me or say here if you're interested in testing I'm mainly looking for performance levels, so even if you only test for a few minutes that would be very useful!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The game looks awesome! I love the graphical style and theme! I'll be happy to test, although my device is highend so not good for performance testing I presume.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Cole please consider me as your beta tester!
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Cole, the game looks great, I'd love to give it a test. I've two 7 inch tablets- one a nippy Nexus 7 and the other a fairly low-end generic Chinese model (CPU: A10 1.2 GHz
    Graphics Processor: Mali 400 MHz Memory: 512mb DDR II).

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have a variety of devices and would love to give it a spin on all of them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a nexus 4 ans an Asus transformer prime TF201 if you need to try it on those devices.
    Great Job

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, thanks for the response and your help testing! I'm pretty much done now, I'll send the latest build to you lot later today

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is some game in OUYA called Sine Mora. This is way better. Thumbs up! Are you releasing this for OUYA too?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks it might arrive on OUYA eventually.

That was always the plan, but recently I've been a bit put off by some of the negative feedback for the OUYA. That and the exporter doesn't work for it properly anyway right now so I figured I'd hold off for a bit.

I did get a flash sponsorship for the game though, so I'm just waiting for some things to be sorted out with that before the simultaneous release across multiple platforms (flash, iOS, android, Xbox & windows phone!)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you OUYA has some bad fee back, but they are still selling units steady, the bad feed back comes from not having enough games or any good titles.
    It's so bad that last most tower of fall was still in number 1. a game like your you kick a** there.

Is your game a paid game on the google play store? I'm trying to figure out how to do the in-app thing with my game too.

did anyone post a tutorial on how to do that?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast