User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Everworld Island [Indiegogo]

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking News / Update #1

Update:

• Weather: Rain added
    • Water added
    • Custom background landscape added
    • New lights added
    • Graveyard objects added
    • New ceiling-spikes added

Small preview:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything looks great, though I'm not too sure about the title. Glancing quickly at the title, it seems to read "crossword island". I think this may cause some confusion, and I can imagine that some people may pass over your game after quickly reading the title because they think it's a crossword puzzle.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agreed with Pineapple.. I was expecting a crossword game >_< looks great though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read it as 'crossword' twice... nothing against crosswords just that the scale of this game is much more epic.

Agree with above.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you !
    But, this is not a crossWORD game (its a online multiplayer platformer with leveleditor).. the name is crossWORLD Island (World not Word).
    The name is based on the island, where the story plays.

EDIT: Here another description about the game:

Crossworld Island

Create - Share - Play! Do you like Super Mario? Have you ever dreamed of building your own Levels? Then Crossworld Island is the right place for you! Use the simple but powerful Level Editor to create single Levels or a whole campaign which you can play online with your friends over the internet or local via LAN. The main aspect of CW is the cooperative multiplayer mode! There are different classes available and tons of usable items which you can find in the levels. Our goal of this 2-man project is that players can create and develop their own Storys as a campaign and share them online with everyone who's playing CW!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Excellent!

I like very much!

nice preview too!
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think anyone is saying the game is about crosswords... they are just saying the name "Crossworld" sounds too similar to the more commonly used term "crossword".

Basically... you should probably try to change the name unless you want a lot of people to pass the game over because they think it's about crosswords.

But anyway... the game looks really awesome. Seems like a lot of work went into making this. I hope it does well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konidias View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying the game is about crosswords... they are just saying the name "Crossworld" sounds too similar to the more commonly used term "crossword".

Basically... you should probably try to change the name unless you want a lot of people to pass the game over because they think it's about crosswords.

But anyway... the game looks really awesome. Seems like a lot of work went into making this. I hope it does well!

Yes thats right... hmm.. this is a big problem. Any ideas for a good name like this ? .... Island

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did also read it as Crossword Island initially, so a name change would be a good idea Maybe just split "Crossworld" into two words? So "Cross World Island"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhysD View Post
    I did also read it as Crossword Island initially, so a name change would be a good idea Maybe just split "Crossworld" into two words? So "Cross World Island"
    I think that would work as well.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast