[PAID] Pixel Artist for Fantasy Game

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to create some artwork for my game. I'm looking for a C64 style with a moderate level of detail. I need characters, backgrounds and items. A simple breakdown of the game is in the link bellow.

Please login to see this link.

The artwork dose not need to exactly conform to C64 constraints but it dose need to fit in with the rest of the artwork.

Please respond to this thread if you are interested, with some examples of your work.

Follow my game dev on twitter Please login to see this link.

• That overworld map is AWESOME. It really reminds me of some very old game I used to play.. I think it was some sort of Dungeons and Dragons game for the Collecovision or something but good job on that!

Weebish Mines, my retro Metroidvania!
    Please login to see this link.

• Del_Duio: Yea it was Advanced Dungeons And Dragons For The Intellivision. Though our game looks much differant to that. We just used it to draw insperation.

Also, if an admin sees this, you can go ahead and lock this thread. The position has been filled.

Follow my game dev on twitter Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!