User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Android shoot em up game MAD in development

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Android shoot em up game to test... - MAD

MAD - Move and Destroy
    -------------------------

I am making a shoot em up for Android and now that it is in early stages, i would like to know your opinion on how it feels.

It is using graphics and sounds from the available libraries and this site, which has very good music: http://www.freestockmusic.com/

For the moment, only the first level is available and it is not complete. The ship doesn't die yet (though there is a collision detection with other ships).

It was really hard for me to decide the type of control, orientation of screen and size of the ships.

The trees are supposed to have this "paper" look. It is like a style i implemented to fake 3D and didn't want to put a top view of the tree when it is straight under the camera.

In case you wonder:

- The scrolling is fake and made by moving actives
    - There is a real time 3D fake effect for the trees, buildings, grass...
    - Ground is randomly generated
    - The numbers are for debugging purposes
    - Shadows for every flying object
    - Wave types
    - Movement of ship manually made (after a lot of different approaches)
    - You don't die...
    - Yes... you have to click a second time in the menu to start the game...
    - Yes... i will improve the menu screen...
    - Noooo....you will not be able to pass the "Made with multimedia Fusion" intro...(you have to see it so my app is legally commercial..., not to mention i like the effect :P)
    - Yes... maybe i will change the title Graphics...
    - Noo.... i am not changing the name of the game...
    - Please notice the nice effects when you collide with the spaceships ^^ i like it so much lolol...

I am interested for comments also by people with tablets...

Thank you all for testing, if you test...If you don't, thank you also for reading this

Here are some Screenshots

2013-08-09 19.47.15.jpg2013-08-09 19.47.34.png2013-08-09 19.47.56.jpg2013-08-09 19.50.21.jpg

DOWNLOAD THE APK

Note: This link will be valid at any time. If you want to check the progress of the project, download it again from the same link

AO

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And a Video

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy owner of a Ghost Post ...

Lol

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any one? :/

I was even interested about your opinion on making the game 90% with MMF2 libraries and look good...

In fact i am also trying to choose the graphics from the Libraries in such a way that they blend smoothly...I am interesting to know if you think that i achieved it for the moment...

(Signed: Ghost of the post)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks pretty good. I haven't played it or watched the trailer, though.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    It looks pretty good. I haven't played it or watched the trailer, though.
    Ah, ssssssshhhh, you brake the silence of the post! lolol!

Thank you for your reply

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downloaded. Just one suggestion (I just watched the video, sorry if I say something wrong): You could use the effect that you applied to the trees on walls, I think it would make more sense.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loglady View Post
    Downloaded. Just one suggestion (I just watched the video, sorry if I say something wrong): You could use the effect that you applied to the trees on walls, I think it would make more sense.
    In fact i have to improve the graphics of the "Walls" because they are not walls :S

LOL

In fact they are supposed to be Bunkers and if you check closely (and use a lot of imagination), you will see that they are actually fake 3D Bunkers with the effect of the trees on their walls.

You have a point. I must definitely improve the Graphics of the Bunkers...If not no one understands what it is (including me)...

Thank you for the suggestion!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, if you install the game now, you will see i am trying to implement some power ups. For the moment they just appear. This will change to appear at the end of the destruction of a wave but i need to touch the engine and i need little time to do it. I also made Bigger the GUI at top left... You can see the little ship getting more and more damage every 25% reduction of the hit points...

I hope some more people will try it...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,...except the ordinary absolutly normal reasons:
    1. Personal life
    2. Don't have android device
    3. Bored
    4. Doesn't look interesting...

Is there another reason that i have no comments?

If it is something from the above no problem. But if it something else, in example you prefer a built working in windows to test fast or something, i would be interested to know so i can do it.

sorry for spamming my own Post... :P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast