User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About the new chartboost object on iOS

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About the new chartboost object on iOS

I got some code which works just fine on the android version, but not the ios version.
    All i changed is the appid and signature, both apps have test mode enabled on chartboost.

I might have missed something when compiling through xcode, all i did was include the chartboost folder under resources, because it seemed like the frameworks were set automatically.
    For this new object, i could only find instructions on the android forum which didn't cover xcode.

I also had some issues when going to another frame, which for some reason i solved by making a global event "end of frame - destroy chartboost object"

btw, i have used the old chartboost object for a couple games on the appstore, and i got this message a few days ago:
    "We noticed that there is an install call showing every time "Play Now" is tapped. Can you please address the startSession() being called from the "Play Now" tap."

It probably refers to going to another frame, and then each frame calls startSession(), has this been fixed with the new object?
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone managed to get Chartboost working on ios using this extension? i can't get it to work.. i tried with both an old chartboost sdk folder and the latest one, including all the frameworks.
    The app id and signature is correct, testmode is enabled, and the same mmf events works fine on android.

i am getting one yellow mark in xcode, "string is not literal" or something, but i had that before without problems.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    me too....the ads isnt showing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody?

we need to get this working again

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the main issue!
    The appid and signature is not loaded from the extension properties.

To get it working:
    Click the yellow mark to go to the chartboost extension .m file, right above the yellow marked expression you see the CBsig and ID assignment.
    Replace it with your actual data, so id = @"yourappid"; and same for signature.

Then it works!
    I am not using cache now, but at least just using "show interstitial" and "show more apps" by itself works fine.

However "on more apps dismissed" and "on more apps closed" does NOT trigger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THANK YOU MY FRIEND! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I had past more than 2 days working in this....thanks again. So, this problem seens to be on Chartboost Android extension too because I'm getting the same problem.

Do you know the difference to cache or not cache the intertitial before show it?

best regards my friend!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The android version is working just fine for me, maybe your problem is somewhere else?

checklist:
    enable test mode on the app in chartboost
    enter app id and signature on the extension properties
    make the events, cache then show on cache, or just show without cache.
    make sure your device has internet access

if you loaded a project that was using the old chartboost extension, try removing it completely, save, load, and recreate it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now it's working!

Thank you SoftWarewolf for the tips and thank you Fernando for the big help!

Fernando sent to me the latest file because Chartboost updated the SDK. Now it's everything working!

Best regards!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paobrasil and Fernando,
    Do you mind sharing that file ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast