User Tag List

Thread: Datagrid object and other objects: Getting other objects to overlap datagrid order.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Datagrid object and other objects: Getting other objects to overlap datagrid order.

Is it possible to get the datagrid to stay behind other objects? I can't seem to get any of them to stay on top of the thing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because it's a windows control object only other objects from this kind can be above it like the Button or Combo Box.
    And these kind of objects are always in front of other objects.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that's less than ideal...

Thanks, though!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there anyway to get rid of the scroll bars? I'm not even sure why one started popping up out of nowhere. In one Datagrid the horizontal one doesn't show until I load a file, and in another Datagrid theres a vertical scroll is there even though the single line of data is fully displayed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there also any sort of event-related action that puts the keyboard focus in a certain cell? This thing isn't easy to navigate...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi ratty,
    i' ve also once tried to use the Data-Grid-Object. It' s very Nice and has a lot of Features but i was never able to run without any smaller problems (i don' t remember them right now) but i was suggested to try with the ListView-Object. It has some similar Features and to me it was a lot easier to work with. Nevertheless, the Data-Grid is a very powerfull Object and perhaps it has been updated since i last used it.

With kind regards,
    jahkri