User Tag List

Thread: Can somebody tell me when the livestream is going to be?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can somebody tell me when the livestream is going to be?

I want to know when the live stream of ClickConvention is going to be in my time zone, since I want to be able to watch it. My time zone is UTC-7:00. Can somebody tell me when the live stream would start?

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The streaming should start around 10am GMT on Sunday, when the convention begins... so that will be 3am for you - either very late or very early!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm, that could be a problem. Will the livestream be available for viewing after it's over? 'Cause I think I'm going to be asleep during the whole thing (or at least most of it).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was recorded 2 years ago and I had a copy of those somewhere. So I think it should be similar this year.