User Tag List

Thread: First look at my OUYA (and PC) platformer "Video Game Thieves From Outer Space"

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First look at my OUYA (and PC) platformer "Video Game Thieves From Outer Space"

I've been working on this game for a few months now and finally the game is almost finished.
    The only things left is fixing some minor bugs and maybe upgrading some of the graphics a bit (I'm a designer not an artist, but I'll do the best I can).
    Of course I also need to wait until the next patch is released for the android exporter so that I can sell the game on the OUYA.

The game will feature 6 challenging and varied stages full of secret paths and items to find.
    Maybe there's even a 7:th stage if you're a bad enough dude/dudette (hint hint).

Here's the first footage of the game, hope you give it a try when it's released:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great! you got good ideas for games. Good stuff man, can't wait to see it on the ouya console. I'll make sure I buy a copy. I'm releasing Super PainterMan for OUYA.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I'll make sure to check out your game too

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMF2 has its own section now in the OUYA website now. http://forums.ouya.tv/categories/mul...sion-2-on-ouya

I think we are gona see tons of click games on ouya, there are only about 320 games so far, most of them are unity based. so to make a 2D in unity would take you a considerable amount of time. for Sprite based games you can't beat Multimedia Fusion. Because gamemaker is just plain stupid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The PC version of the game is now available at:
    http://mystemo.itch.io/video-game-th...m-outher-space

I have not been able to get the game working properly on the OUYA yet but I'm still working on it