Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ouya Testing - Need your Help

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ouya Testing - Need your Help

If you have a Ouya and are available for formal testing please leave your Name here in the thread. Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JosÚ Rafael Marcano Santelli- Present with my OUYA!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey man, I got an OUYA too, I can help.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an Ouya with 3 controllers and I am actively developing a game for it using the exporter. I can help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LordHannu available to test.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an Ouya and I can help you guys. Just send me the .apks

Attos Lins

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm ready to test

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see, that many in the Forum, have the OUYA, now I can imagine that they are working their games, some of you are working on a game HD (1280 * 720)?

Them I ask, because I took a couple of months optimizing 2 games, but the performance is quite poor. It is not the exporter of Android because both work perfect in a Galaxy S2.

Now today I have tried with API 16, 17 and 18 with the new beta 27, but the results are the same.

At the store, I see many games pixel art course requiring fewer resources console, but so far I have not seen a good game 2D HD, 3D is another story.

Now I'd like to know your point of view and that they are making you to share data and help us.

Could it be that the exporter must point to OUYA ODK directly, instead of the 16 API of Android 4.1? This can answer me it the friends of Clickteam, I suspect that may be the solution here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for performance statistics, found data from Futuremark that left it on the post 141, well below most mid-range smartphones:

http://community.futuremark.com/hardware/mobile/

This dissipated my doubts and I think it will be very difficult for our best games are here. So I think it's time to bet as always Apple and its new Gamepad support in iOS 7.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered mine! I should have it within a week or two, so I can help test.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast