User Tag List

Thread: Lacewing client and server?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lacewing client and server?

I want to make something that can send and receive messages from Android to PC... Can anyone help me?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    I want to make something that can send and receive messages from Android to PC... Can anyone help me?
    I think that Lacewing hasn't been ported to the Android runtime yet, though I think it was ported in some very early betas for the runtime.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lacewing Relay Client looks compatible with the Android runtime...
    Anyway, there's no another way to send and receive strings from Android to PC?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, it's compatible? Then it should work. I advise you follow this tutorial series to learn how to use Lacewing for games and apps (the first one is for a chat program, which is probably what you need, since it's sending text).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tutorial series is only for "Lacewing extension", don't work with "Lacewing Relay Client", I already tried... There's no another way?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tutorial series is only for "Lacewing extension", don't work with "Lacewing Relay Client", I already tried... There's no another way?
    They're the same thing. The Lacewing extension is the earlier version of the Lacewing relay client.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But how can I make an server to this? Don't really want to use the public servers...
    I can't figure out how the Lacewing Relay Server works... Or is the Lacewing Webserver that I need? Also I have no idea how to create the server with this...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But how can I make an server to this? Don't really want to use the public servers...
    I can't figure out how the Lacewing Relay Server works... Or is the Lacewing Webserver that I need? Also I have no idea how to create the server with this...
    I have no idea, I always just use the public servers, since I haven't actually released anything for my website using it.