User Tag List

Thread: Can't resize the text of an string with expression. What should I do?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Can't resize the text of an string with expression. What should I do?

Seems like the string object don't have support to expressions... Even expressions like "FontSize( "String" )+20"...
    There's another way to resize strings?

(I will need it to an Android app, but expressions do nothing on any runtime I tried)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does Android Exporter support Active System Box or Background System Box? These can be resized for width, height as well as setting a font size. You can also make the background and highlight/shadow transparent if you don't want them to show and set it to multiple lines if you need them!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah, thanks, I'll try when I get home...
    Looks better than images of text in actives haha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ExtensionView looks dead... Don't show new or updated extensions anymore...
    In MMF2 when you change the runtime, the program only shows compatible extensions... Active System Box and Background System Box looks compatible.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AyreGuitar View Post
    Does Android Exporter support Active System Box or Background System Box? These can be resized for width, height as well as setting a font size. You can also make the background and highlight/shadow transparent if you don't want them to show and set it to multiple lines if you need them!
    Looks like Active System Box and Background System Box don't support expressions to resize the text too...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure about on Android, but can resize Active System Box and Background System Box for PC and also change Font size.
    You'll have to figure out how much to resize the boxes separately from the font size (it's not automatic)
    You might need to read the current Font size into an Alt Val before using it to set a Font size.
    Hope that helps!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try the latest beta to see if this works better... Thanks anyway!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by salamanderpants View Post
    No According to extensionview
    ExtensionView doesn't list the Android-compatible extensions correctly. There are maybe 2 that are shown as Android-compatible, since said list was made well before the Android runtime was released (I think the list might have been based off of the demo version).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If System Boxes don't work on Android, how about the Edit Box? Pretty sure you can resize it and the fonts.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both of those extensions are Android compatible.