User Tag List

Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: About MMF 2.5 :)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I agree. ^^^,....What is the status on 2.5??? Please give us something. Seems the list date I believe of the 16th came and went. No offense to the Clickteam, but you guys are tough and get us pumped up and then seem to leave us hanging! Keeping us in the loop will stop all these questions of when the list will be posted or when is 2.5 being released. It doesn't take long to post progress, maybe once a day??

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    keep calm

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Info about 2.5 will come out when it enters beta testing. Its not quite yet to the beta test level, but should be any time.

If you are in the MMF owners lounge you can express your desire to help beta test it -- there is a thread about Physics testing put your info there and your on the list to be asked to beta test.

If you're not in the MMF owners lounge and you own MMF -- Simple add your MMF serial number to your account under the settings link at the top of the forum and you will then be able to access it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done, thanks Jeff. Can't wait

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Jeff, I'll stop over a put my info in. Looking forward to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today October 7, and there is not a news about version 2.5, will be available this month? Someone could give us a date?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    already started beta testing of the F2.5. You can join to the testing at beta testing area.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange I didn't think anyone had got 2.5 beta yet.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsquirrel View Post
    Strange I didn't think anyone had got 2.5 beta yet.
    Look at Physics testing thread.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All early Beta-Tests are very small groups (max 15 I believe) and they started already in couple weeks time it should grew up to max 50-80 people. It is waste of resources to give beta to everyone and hope they will report something (as shamelessly I did in the past due to other obligations) so I'm glad that I'm not in beta-testing ATM, as I wouldn't have time for it due to my other obligations.

Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast