User Tag List

Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 LastLast

Thread: About MMF 2.5 :)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for :
    "There is 1 error
    You have not reached the minimum amount required to use this voucher. "

it s a probleme of tax issue on the vouchers..must try later.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I literally asked the question on the chat client about being unable to login to the Clickteam store. Apparently old accounts have been cleared along with the new system.

My call for concern is: Previous purchases are "gone" from the new stores.

It's not a problem for me, but if I was to lose my Android exporter's product key or downloaded setup files, I'd be pretty screwed. (Thankfully I always keep backups and never deleted the e-mail containing the details.)

Edit: It means hunting the forums, but there is a thread containing the links for the Android module.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No "Currently Owned" F2.5 badges yet?

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lh37 View Post
    To me, it's a bit shocking some of this stuff wasn't ready and was just set free on the word "GO". Something like a countdown on the clickteam.com homepage would been good (or even one for the EU store!)

There's some lack of professional communication here. It was like pushing me out of a line just to queue up at the back again when I heard the upgrade requests were at the wrong e-mail address.

The absence of a demo, delay for Mac editor, EU customers waiting for ages... bits and pieces are scattered on these forums... I think an official Q&A thread may be appropriate to clear up these misconceptions, especially the length of this thread.
    You know....you have a point here.

The first news post has been edited quite a few times now so it keeps on changing without one knowing there is an update. The only reason I know is what I hear from the community.

The second thing that I'm really annoyed about is that it was said by clickteam that if you buy mmf2 before 5 December then it will be your cheapest way of getting it. This made me change my original plan to wait for the Steam version and get it. That info was completely wrong as the Steam version is not only cheaper it's also easier to get, and available now.
    Plus Clickteam adds the "surprise" that there is a humble bundle. Ok fair enough I read that those HB don't qualify for an upgrade. Yet, I just read on the Steam page that Clickteam decided to do just that. I come here to copy the info to the people on Steam only to find that it was edited today to remove the Humble Bundle exclusions. So now it does qualify for an upgrade.

I'm sorry to say that This to me is seriously disappointing and unprofessional as I was led to believe I got the best deal. It s not as if I'm a long time customer. I got given false information. I'm not a guy who complains, this must be the first ever time I complain about a product on a forum but I really do feel a bit cheated here.

It puts quite a damper on the whole excitement of getting started and everything and doesn't inspire me with a lot of confidence if this is the way it all starts.

I would have rather spend my money on the exporters if I didn't get told that this was the absolute best deal to get.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xhedgehogx View Post
    No "Currently Owned" F2.5 badges yet?
    That's probably the lowest on the CT's list of priorities :P

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would just like to say that while I am upset about how poorly this is being handled I can sympathize with the clickteam crew. Furthermore I wish them good luck with handling these issues and getting things under control.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    after having I finally shopping and to play with my new toy now, I can say the wait was worth it. I love it!
    Thank you Clickteam!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally I got my hands on CT2.5, is there somewhere a list of the all the things changed with this version?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traumat1x View Post
    The second thing that I'm really annoyed about is that it was said by clickteam that if you buy mmf2 before 5 December then it will be your cheapest way of getting it. This made me change my original plan to wait for the Steam version and get it. That info was completely wrong as the Steam version is not only cheaper it's also easier to get, and available now.
    Plus Clickteam adds the "surprise" that there is a humble bundle. Ok fair enough I read that those HB don't qualify for an upgrade. Yet, I just read on the Steam page that Clickteam decided to do just that. I come here to copy the info to the people on Steam only to find that it was edited today to remove the Humble Bundle exclusions. So now it does qualify for an upgrade.

I'm sorry to say that This to me is seriously disappointing and unprofessional as I was led to believe I got the best deal. It s not as if I'm a long time customer. I got given false information. I'm not a guy who complains, this must be the first ever time I complain about a product on a forum but I really do feel a bit cheated here.

It puts quite a damper on the whole excitement of getting started and everything and doesn't inspire me with a lot of confidence if this is the way it all starts.

I would have rather spend my money on the exporters if I didn't get told that this was the absolute best deal to get.
    right!
    i bought mmf2 one week ago and now i have to wait until sunday (or monday) + i paid more

Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 LastLast