User Tag List

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 LastLast

Thread: About MMF 2.5 :)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fusion 2.5 is awesome. I'd love some tutorials explaining how to properly use physics functionality (till now, I watched Jeff YT channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FlyinV2)

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok I just got through 380/475mb for the download and shazam! shop down.

EDIT: Working again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hum... i don't understand this special price on the 5 december ? could someone tell me what was it ? actually, i see 92 euros. it is the prise to upgrade a mmf2dev to mmf2.5 dev ?

Little message for Clickteam : i didn't bought fusion 2.5 on steam, because i prefer that all the price go to CT. i bought CT product since MMF1 and TGF only on the CT store. May be, a special price on your first day on the CT store would be great

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's open now, i just got mine the upgrade from mmf2 dev to f2.5 dev is only 39$ // 29€ fill in the form to get a voucher and use it on the store.
    i tried adding the key to the forum profile but it doesn't seem like the forum is updated for f2.5 yet.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    arthurh, if you want to upgrade mmf2dev to mmf2.5 dev at the special price of about 29 € (I don't remember the exact sum), you should ask for an upgrade request here: http://www.clickteam.com/upgrade-request
    (make sure you put your mmf2 dev registration number) and then wait for the voucher/coupon by Jeff

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool !

Clicker Fusion 2.5Mac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had a thought, for those of us who bought CF2.5 through the store, instead of Clickteam issuing steam keys maybe we can use our clickteam license key on steam to unlock it, as explained https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...5414-TFBN-1352

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That is interesting!
    I am not sure if it will work or not yet.....

But I will send this link over to Chris (Kisguri) who is in charge of the stuff on Steam and have him look into it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Mac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, I tried my key and it said it was invalid but I figured sending valve a list of keys that could be activated would be easier for you guys than issuing lots of new keys

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jeff. In the past I have owned Klik 'n' Play and TGF 1&2. I put in a successful upgrade request for Fusion 2.5 using my GF2 key, but then discovered that new users were receiving deeper discounts via the humble bundle deal. I hate to sound stingy, but money is real tight with xmas coming up, so I decided to pick up MMF2 via the humble bundle and send another discount request using that key. I haven't heard anything back this time though, so I wonder if there's an issue with putting in two requests? I will only be purchasing one copy for myself and won't be using my original discount code.

Sorry to bother you, but I hope you can let me know if there is a problem. If it's just that you're swamped, no worries...I'll be patient

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 LastLast