Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67

Thread: About MMF 2.5 :)

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jeff, all sorted

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíve been away from Fusion for about three months now but it looks like Iíve returned at an exciting time; it great that Fusion 2.5 is here! Iíve just bought a Windows netbook for a good price so that I can get straight back into Fusion but I see that there is a Mac editor coming soon for Fusion 2.5. The netbook has a 14 day return policy so I need to know the answers to some questions:

Can I go without a Windows machine and do it all with my MacÖ

- When will the Mac editor be here?

- Will the Mac editor be able to open and edit old MMF2 files?

- Will the Mac editor work with my iOS and Android exporters?

- Can I use the upgrade discount to buy the Mac editor and not buy the Windows version?

Ö or, if I need Windows, will this netbook cut the mustard?

- I know Fusion 2 works well on low end machines but what about Fusion 2.5? Will it run well on Windows 7 Starter Edition on a machine with 1GB RAM?

It seems like youíre all really busy with things since the Fusion 2.5 release but if someone could answer these questions over the next few days Iíd really appreciate it as I need to decide whether I should keep my netbook or return it.

Iíd just like to add my congratulations to Clickteam on the launch of Fusion 2.5.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Mac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi CoffeeCup, i'm sure you're aware but you could run it through bootcamp until the Mac editor gets released, thats what i do at the moment.

I'll try to answer your questions although i'm not the authority on the subject, just from reading the forums over the last month or two and asking my own questions etc.

- When will the Mac editor be here? i think the Mac editor is widely thought to be coming in Fusion 3.0 (so probably a year or 2 or 3 or 5 away), an exporter will most likely be sooner but that is just my opinion

- Will the Mac editor be able to open and edit old MMF2 files? probably as all MMF/Fusion applications have been backwards compatible just unable to export to the older versions.

- Will the Mac editor work with my iOS and Android exporters? again probably but the exporters would need to be updated to include a mac editor version of the exporter (installer etc)

- Can I use the upgrade discount to buy the Mac editor and not buy the Windows version? too soon to tell as its probably a way off.

… or, if I need Windows, will this netbook cut the mustard? - I know Fusion 2 works well on low end machines but what about Fusion 2.5? Will it run well on Windows 7 Starter Edition on a machine with 1GB RAM? most likely as the system requirements for MMF/ Fusion are not high, i suspect my 2007 Macbook Pro would be able to run Fusion through bootcamp fine. (just from the impression i get from using 2.5)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With regards to the Mac editor, there's been some news on Reddit about it.

The two reddit posts:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...sion_2/cdv78m4
    http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...sion_2/cdvbikm

Also quoted on this thread: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/83454-Fusion-2-5-for-Mac?p=612153&viewfull=1#post612153

In general, there's a Mac editor and exporter coming to Fusion 2.5 "soon". The rest of the details about compatibility and what it offers to the current version are bits and bops scattered around the place. I think more info. might be released in a few weeks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, how long does it take to receive your coupon code?

I have sent e-mail through upgrade form 3 days ago but still got no replies until now. Thanks

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an automated reply message after I submitted my form so I'm sure I typed correct e-mail address.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You say you sent a request 3 days ago... On that date, Jeff informed that:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    The emails were going to the wrong person -- so if you want to upgrade to 2.5 please send them in again.
    Otherwise you will be waiting in the wrong line.
    All I can say is good job for staying patient, but try again if you sent it in before 5th December 2013, 01:56 PM

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ran_TH View Post
    Hi, how long does it take to receive your coupon code?

I have sent e-mail through upgrade form 3 days ago but still got no replies until now. Thanks
    I got told that I will have it on "Sunday or Monday" so I guess we need to be a little more patient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent it on 6th December according to my email, maybe i should wait few more hours. Thanks

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67