User Tag List

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: About MMF 2.5 :)

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looki, I know about that but I ask becouse I have hope that Clickteam write this function again in MMF3 and it will allow us to draw between the layers. I also hope to expand the SDK so that we can create a better extension for community.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, this thread is about MMF 2.5 which doesn't introduce any major internal runtime changes from what I can tell, so I assumed that's not what you were impyling The MMF 2.5 SDK should be the same as the MMF2 one, maybe with some new functionality. For F3, I'm really really confident that the SDK will blow everything away. CT has shown bits and pieces of how the F3 runtime will work and it looks very promising. You will have much more control over pretty much anything than in MMF2 because the runtime itself and the SDK will share a lot of code. It will be based on a custom engine called CTLib which can render stuff and whatnot.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait! I've had a couple of ideas for multiplayer online games over the years but there has never been a stable and complete extension for this.. hopefully this one is nice and easy to use as well.

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great! I can't wait for use CTLIb.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fusion 3 sounds like a great next version of the software, really happy to hear about an improved runtime.

I have a small question though about 2.5, will the runtime for iOS and Android be improved any in that version? After spending so long on my game I am having a lot of trouble keeping the game running reasonable on iphone 4's and any improvement from 2.5 would be great.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

This is great news! Just want to say that I don't expect the 2.5 upgrade to be free and anyone who expects this should consider the amount of time and money that has to go into developing any piece of serious software, let alone a programming tool as complete as MMF. It just burns me to hear that there are always want everything for free and also expect top notch quality. You can't have both!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

this is a amazing news!

I just need to say that I really love Clickteam! It's hard to find a company that makes the relationship company-consumers too near.

Thank you clickteam....and...shut up and take my money!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope 2.5 will have a good price to give to CT the possibility to make their work ! and to give to us the possibility to make our works.

Just my 2 cents...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is excellent news, cant wait for 2.5! Will gladly pay money for it! Would also really like to be included in the beta when it kicks off

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw, any news on videos from the convention? right now there's none available online..

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast