User Tag List

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: About MMF 2.5 :)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konidias View Post
    Just... keep using MMF2? I don't know why Koji_Kabuto is "scared". Would it be better if Clickteam just didn't release anything new? Then you wouldn't be scared because you wouldn't be getting illogical thoughts about MMF3 somehow taking away your ability to keep working on your MMF2 games.

I for one am absolutely thrilled that MMF3 will not be backwards compatible. I think it should be an entirely new application. Bring it up to the modern game development tools available. Not keep it locked to a ball and chain (MMF2)
    Do not mistake me, I also want a new application and a new engine that makes our games to fly and to port to multiple platforms.

The only thing I want is to retrieve code to not start from scratch, and that was already answered by Clickteam and its converter. I hope that you also make it very useful.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear that there is some way to import our MMF 2 software into MMF 3, even if it will require some touching up in places.

Just curious, was there any screenshots for MMF 3 shown at CC2013?
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. No Visualisations.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember something being said about faster fastloops. Has the fastloop part of the engine been re-done? How big is the performance increase (if any)?

Also some little edittime suggestions from me:

- Being able to assign colours to event groups.
    - Custom qualifiers! Or at least the ability to rename the existing ones and change their icon.
    - The ability to rename the values of qualifier objects. There's a few ways you could do this. Checking if all the objects in the qualifier have a common value name, then displaying that name in the qualifier references for example.
    - Flags with a string as the name instead of a number. I use values a lot when I could be using flags, just because renamable values are easier to keep track of.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Boland View Post
    Just curious, was there any screenshots for MMF 3 shown at CC2013?
    Yes Paul...

Here is one Jeff kindly shared with me after the convention...

fusion3.jpg
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Nominates for best picture ever.*

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshots MMF 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have successfully made me refresh this page about 5 times. Thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danny,.that was great man! LMAO!

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast