User Tag List

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: About MMF 2.5 :)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And nothing about the event list editor ? Am I the only guy on earth who use only the event list editor and NEVER use the event editor ?
    It also needs a lot of improvements like the simple ability to add new actions at the end of the previous ones without having to deal with sick tricks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not alone! It's incredibly handy in reordering and creating with longer events.

So, yeah, is there anything new coming with the list editor? +1

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XStar View Post
    You're not alone! It's incredibly handy in reordering and creating with longer events.

So, yeah, is there anything new coming with the list editor? +1
    I haven't seen the entire part of the ClickConvention livestream about MMF2.5, but I don't think they announced anything for the even list editor in it. They might have improved it, even if they haven't announced it yet, but they still haven't announced it yet if it has changed.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mrmdesign, forget about Spriter, it just make a lot of pre-rendered frames...
    MMF needs something simillar, but not exactly what Spriter offers, bone animation in REAL TIME works a lot better and makes the file smaller.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A shot of the event editor would be irrelevant : it is entirely skinnable. You can make it look exactly as you want.
    The default skin is not yet completed.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spriter or Pyxel edit or photoshop, it's good to work with bitmap.
    You can't do everything with bones animation.

BUT >> it wil be VERY good for Fusion3 or before to have a complete bones animation possibility!
    Please Francois! make it real

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    MMF needs something simillar, but not exactly what Spriter offers, bone animation in REAL TIME works a lot better and makes the file smaller.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    I think you may miss-understand what Spriter does.
    In its current MMF2 integration (as there is no plugin, extension) you can only import a series of pre-rendered png's to make an animation.

When integrated properly, Spriter uses its own format scml to import bones and body parts (pngs) which make up the animations.
    These can be swapped in or out in game to create a variety of character variations using the same animation set. This is awesome for power ups, weapons, multiple players, etc, etc.

Spriter is awesome for 2d games and a lot of 'other' engines are using scml. Why create a new system when you could integrate this in 2.5.

Take another look at it dude. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by its potential.

http://www.brashmonkey.com/spriter.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, thanks for the link it's seems to be really good for game creating. > hope that mmf can read in future scml format.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmdesign View Post
    I think you may miss-understand what Spriter does.
    In its current MMF2 integration (as there is no plugin, extension) you can only import a series of pre-rendered png's to make an animation.

When integrated properly, Spriter uses its own format scml to import bones and body parts (pngs) which make up the animations.
    These can be swapped in or out in game to create a variety of character variations using the same animation set. This is awesome for power ups, weapons, multiple players, etc, etc.

Spriter is awesome for 2d games and a lot of 'other' engines are using scml. Why create a new system when you could integrate this in 2.5.

Take another look at it dude. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by its potential.

http://www.brashmonkey.com/spriter.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt Spriter will be integrated in F2.5 more likely F3 if CT will consider it at all.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need something like UbiArt Framework engine and tools, not Spriter.

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast