User Tag List

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: About MMF 2.5 :)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fusion 3 (new name for MMF3)
    - Not backwards compatible (can't open files from MMF2 etc.)

it's sure ?

I would like to don't restart all my MMF project from 0...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waw_demmon View Post
    Fusion 3 (new name for MMF3)
    - Not backwards compatible (can't open files from MMF2 etc.)

it's sure ?

I would like to don't restart all my MMF project from 0...
    You want new better features and performance or only backwards compatibility and a new interface?
    Think about it, if the Fusion 3 get better and easier, you can remake your projects a lot quickly AND better.
    It's time to change, if you really don't want to remake your game, just get the MMF 2.5.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spriter.... balls! I was really hoping for 3d itegration! but I will buy it anyway

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: About MMF 2.5 :)

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    You want new better features and performance or only backwards compatibility and a new interface?
    Think about it, if the Fusion 3 get better and easier, you can remake your projects a lot quickly AND better.
    It's time to change, if you really don't want to remake your game, just get the MMF 2.5.
    I disagree with this point , as we all have very complex projects that have worked for years and I can not open those projects from Fusion 3 would be a grave mistake by Clickteam . If they let our projects start from scratch open the door to using other tools like Unity 2D with his new support , in my personal experience I have developed engines from K&P in 1995.

Unity 2D
    http://youtu.be/MoZlMGU99qk

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YES !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    We need something like UbiArt Framework engine and tools, not Spriter.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This thread is about Fusion 2.5 not 3 -- but there is hope that in 3 there will be some sort of import/converter so as much as possible will transfer to it but it won't be open and go -- you will have to redo parts of your game.

While this will depress some people who have been building an endless project thru the years but we want to fix some of the core and its going to be impossible to make it backwards compatible.

But lets please keep this thread to items about Fusion 2.5 -- It will be 100% backwards compatible with MMF 2.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "While this will depress some people who have been building an endless project thru the years (...)"

Jeff: you are the guy!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    While this will depress some people who have been building an endless project thru the years but we want to fix some of the core and its going to be impossible to make it backwards compatible.
    This did not seem very kind on your part Jeff, if I give an opinion is to help not to destroy.

And they are not unfinished projects, they are engines that operate and which have served me for many commercial apps for customers and for my own games for many years.

BTW, this not depresses me, scares me.

Taking the point of MMF 2.5, guarantee in the time we have you will give support to the product, when 100% on Fusion 3 are focused?

A little more than I respect, for someone who has working with the product of Clickteam over 20 years and has worked as a beta tester since the time of K&P.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't think the wishlist everyone has for version 3 can be accomplished if 100% backwards compatability is required.
    After much discussion - it was decided it was time.

There will be a converter so you can import your existing files but as I said before -- it will not be open and run.
    You will be required to fix somethings that are not compatible, but you don't have to redo everything.

Sorry if you wanted open and compile -- We can't do that as we want to fix some deep engine issues.
    Actually we are rewriting the whole engine, runtime, editors, every single thing.

Plus there is the whole extension issue.....

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay it's a really nice compromise if we have converter... I'm agree with the fact that MMF have some core limitation and other things like this !
    You assured me ^^

And for MMF 2.5 I really like the news features that you will implement !
    After this, the only remaining missing important feature will be nice ambiant sound engine as I describe in this post : http://community.clickteam.com/threads/80236-Request-3D-Sound-object-with-autoplaying-support-!

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast