User Tag List

Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: About MMF 2.5 :)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about the possibility to "zoom" in and fill the screen in a flash game? Is that possible? I like how you can develop a game in very low resolution and have it scale up on PC or even on mobile to fit the screen. It would be very nice if that was possible in a Flash app to. So you could have the real resolution to 320*240 for example and then scale it up so the final screensize is 640*480. There is cloning of course, but I often get problems with stuff when doing that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Clickteam is aware that they might get an influx of new users when they launch fusion 2.5 on Steam. I mean I hope they are prepared tutorial and documentation wise.

Will the old tutorials be updated at all? Are there new tutorials?
    Just kinda getting excited to get this tool and start but going through the tutorials currently ( reading through them or watching youtube videos ) there is a lot of them saying you need the box2d plugin or some custom movement work. I've read on these pages that haw as well as movement and physics are now "built in".
    How will this effect the ease of following tutorials do you think?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outcast, this is tricky because there is no physical window size in Flash. It just renders relative to the size specified in the embed code (or else the size of the flash player). There is metadata that contains the default size value that you might be able to change with something like FlashHaxx. This is the value that websites pull for their embed code.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One week to go !!
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, and I'm waiting for prices. I hope we will have them before the release, it's hard to wait !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, this is the first time ive read about 2.5 and its great to see some big updates coming along. I Have tried finding out more and reading through all these posts but still not found the answer. In the video on steam it boasts about creating excellent "applications" so i was wondering if 2.5 introduces any updates to the "windows controls" extensions as the mmf2 ones are far far out dated. Also is there any solutions for "anchoring" components to make responsive designs? All these I continued to battle with whilst creating applications in mmf2 untill i gave up and went to C# which was a real shame as I found mmf2 had plenty of extensions and addons to create apps but lacked the "design" part for me.

I guess to put it into perspective, the windows controls in mmf2 look like there from windows 98, and there is a general lack of them. If nothings changed then thats a real shame and personally I dont see how "amazing applications" can really be done.

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone seen this on the FB page?

I have a news tidbit for the upgrade prices for Fusion 2.5!

Until Feb 3rd 2014
    The upgrade price from version 2.0 to Fusion 2.5 will be....
    $39. After this date it will be $49

If you still have Multimedia Fusion 1.5 the upgrade is $69
    If you have an older product you will need to purchase Fusion 2.5

If you have The Games Factory 2
    The upgrade price from version 2.0 will be $49 until Feb 3rd 2014
    After this date it will rise to $69

Other news:
    The price of Fusion 2.5 Developer will rise to $399
    So if you don't own any products right now and have been thinking of getting the developer version --- You would save a bit of money if you bought it now and got the free 2.5 upgrade.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to check, so does this mean that the developer version right now will get a free upgrade? very nice if so.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Mac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If thats what happens then im a happy dude

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i have asked how much the upgrade would be from mmf2 to 2.5dev. I'm not quite sure i really need the dev version but there are extensions i wouldn't mind having...

edit: think its $250. So thats about £130 i guess including the upgrade to mmf2.5.

Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast