User Tag List

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: About MMF 2.5 :)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh yes I can confirm faster (fast) loops will be present. I was so excited that I forgot to tweet about it, lol.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The integrated multiplayer in fusion3, can someone confirm if this contains easy online functions or just more players on one screen (local)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazed by the new capabilities of Fusion 3, I love it!
    Personally, I just hope it won't come too late, also considering the competition getting far more fierce than before.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woa. These are exciting days for every user of mmf2. I guess 2.5 will be the next step then. Personally I am kinda happy that 3d will not be a huge topic. I think it would mix things up too much. Mmf2 is fantastic in 2d, it´s cool that we stick with it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the confirmation on fast loop optimization and for your tweets throughout the weekend, fano

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also think sticking with 2D is a good move. A leap to true 3D would be such a massive undertaking, and require a complete design of many of the key features in MMF as we know them today. A MMF designed for 3D would probably be much harder to develop 2D games with, I'm not really sure how you could cater for both without it being very complicated.

Maybe something simple like top-down/side-on 3D (similar to what you can do already on the pc runtime with extensions/shaders) would be a cool integration though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Multiplayer as online. Think about it Lacewing meets get object from day 1.

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will there be any changes in the mmf2 SDK? It would be nice to add the ability to draw under and above objects using blit functions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ColdFire, I'm not part of the Clickteam development team but I will try to answer your question anyway.
    A blit operation doesn't know what layers are, it just blits from one surface to another. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'under and above objects'. In my Tile Map extension, I allow the programmer to add multiple viewports to the frame that render different layers of a map. That way, you can put each viewport in a different MMF order. Yves has confirmed that this is the best option to implement something like that. Hope that answers your question.

Clicker Fusion 2.5HTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah! I hope It will probably pay for that so far! I think all that stuff will be so awesome!

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast