User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pos of the stick and buttons of shooting when you choose "controlled by an extension"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Pos of the stick and buttons of shooting when you choose "controlled by an extension"

This is a bug that has too long by dragging the exporter, I don't remember if it happened in iOS.

If you configure an app in HD (1280 * 720) and runs on a smartphone with lower resolution as the Galaxy S2, both shooting buttons and the Joystick are poorly positioned. Of course this in Android is fatal for the amount of these resolutions.

It will be possible to fix this once, thank you very much for your efforts.

Here is an example image:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone from CT, reply this bug?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had this problem before. how do you have the buttons positioned is it controlled by extension?

-EDIT-
    you might be able to position them by getting the ScreenWidth & Screenheight of the ( "Android object" ) and and subtracting the joystick image size.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, is controlled by an extension.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you tried positionning it width the android object frame height and subtracting the image size yet?

ex.
    Set joystick x coordinate = 80
    Set joystick y coordinate = Screenheight( "Android object" )-80

(this example is base on my asuming you android display is set to stretch, if its set to adjust window size you could also use Frame Width or Frame height instead.)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not tried, I'm going to do!

Now I ask you, by default does not do it? Do you know if this problem is also in iOS?

Thank you very much for your help,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    umm. I would guess it doesn't adjust itself by default (just based on my experience), although i want to believe it is currently a known issue that they could be working towards a fix.

and sorry but I'm not familiar with the Ios runtime so I wouldn't really be able to help you there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry, I've already helped a lot. Like you, I think that CT should fix the default.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reactivating this post after the Convention, I hope that I can respond.

Thank you very much in advance,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has any solution to joystick positioning been found?

I have an 800x400 title where the joystick positioning on a galaxy S2 is pretty good, but on playing the same title on the S4, its right at the edge of the screen, meaning any attempt to move the character left, ends up not registering half the time (as youre touching the phones case!).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast