User Tag List

Thread: How to setup single touch?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to setup single touch?

How can I setup my android app, so that only single touch works? I can't find such an option.
    Isn't there a simple way or am I blind?

Tom

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in the frame properties you can find if you want to singletouch ou multitouch....depending on how you game works, you can just use the mouse click conditions, it will be converted to touch on android, so in this last case you won't need to use multitouch object.

best regards

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I create an iOs app there is such an option but I can't find this option if I want to create an android app. Problem: I use the mouse conditions but on my device this works as multi touch input.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No option for this in Android. Though if you use the Multitouch object, you can make it track only one touch at a time and ignore the rest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. That's a pity. In combination with drag and drop movement I have problems to realize it.
    How can I prevent multi touch with the drag and drop movement on android? Any examples for that?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tom79 View Post
    If I create an iOs app there is such an option but I can't find this option if I want to create an android app. Problem: I use the mouse conditions but on my device this works as multi touch input.
    iOS has such an option since Apple requires you use single touch in the event that your app doesn't need it for the specific part (E.G. a simple menu with no scrolling or anything like that) so that it saves battery power. Android doesn't require it. As far as I know, you can't disable multi-touch on the Android runtime, but why would you want to, anyway?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try using the Multiple Touch object but with the conditions that allow you to enter a number, and then set that number to 0.