User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Twins Released on OUYA ! :D

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got my OUYA and could not find this game anywhere. I even tried searching by "ninja". Did something happen?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redpandagames View Post
    I just got my OUYA and could not find this game anywhere. I even tried searching by "ninja". Did something happen?
    Now seems Ninja Twins is not featured in "Play Like BAWB" but if you search by "Ninja" the game appears, confirmed. Try again, maybe the OUYA still not has been updated after received?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matriax View Post
    Now seems Ninja Twins is not featured in "Play Like BAWB" but if you search by "Ninja" the game appears, confirmed. Try again, maybe the OUYA still not has been updated after received?
    Oh, I see. It did show up in the search after I turned it off, but I'm not sure if it was in the BAWB or not... I'll let you know how it ran in a minute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I cannot select the first level. I tried pushing every possible button, but it just gets stuck on "Use the OUYA touchpad to select the level." The only button that works is "A" to go back...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I cannot select the first level. I tried pushing every possible button, but it just gets stuck on "Use the OUYA touchpad to select the level." The only button that works is "A" to go back...
    You know the OUYA have a mouse? In the center of the controller the "circle" is a touchpad, when you touch appears a "pointer" in the screens that works like a mouse. Move to the "1" and press fast like in the PC mouse to select the level

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I didn't know that. I guess I didn't press every button. LOL!

However, I wonder how many other people won't know that...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Matriax, how many downloads have, and few in-App purchases?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I didn't know that. I guess I didn't press every button. LOL!

However, I wonder how many other people won't know that...
    Jajaja! well i hope you enjoy the game, seems you are stucked now in level 4 :P.

Some tip for the level: The ninja on the left is the one that have to get the chest .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji_Kabuto View Post
    Hey Matriax, how many downloads have, and few in-App purchases?
    The game is totally free. About 33 votes on the OUYA store and +360 downloads at the moment. Now the game disappear from the feature "Play Like BAWB" and decreased from the 50 daily downloads to around 10 :S

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are low for a free game and a store with no catalog. It seems not develop for the console business.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast