Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Physics Testing

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Physics Testing

Hello -- Clickteam is looking for a couple experienced user to go thru and test all the new physics movements for MMF 2.5

If you are an experienced user and are willing to create tutorials, examples and documents about how to the new movements please post your desire in this thread.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be the first to say that I am willingly.

I've created a few tutorials/documents/examples which are being hosted on http://www.xable.us/tutorials.php and I am always looking for tutorials others will find useful and helpful. I would love the opportunity to be one of the first to use and document the new movements.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have make 3 Physic games with MMF 2, i can testing and make examples !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a few ideas of game with the new MMF2.5 physic engine.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Hello -- Clickteam is looking for a couple experienced user to go thru and test all the new physics movements for MMF 2.5

If you are an experienced user and are willing to create tutorials, examples and documents about how to the new movements please post your desire in this thread.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    I would gladly help test this. I've already made some simple documentation (that I was going to expand on, but probably won't due to the imminent release of MMF2.5) for the existing Box2D object, and would gladly do something similar for the new physics movements for MMF2.5. I would also gladly make a few examples for the new movements, since I really enjoy playing around with Box2D. I also have a game idea or two that would probably be easier to do with the new Box2D movements when compared to the old Box2D object. I could also try porting as many of the Box2D testbed examples as possible (the walker one might be a little difficult, though, but I could still try) to MMF2.5 using the new movements/objects.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would be quite interesting! I would be more than willing to create some tutorials and examples!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Jeff,

I'm looking forward to test all the new physics movements, tuts, examples & feedback will rain

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need testing this physics engine, but my brother real profession physics and mathematics teacher and he help me for nice creations examples.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to help test the new physics engine. There are a handful of projects i would like to try and tinker with it, and i am willing to create examples whenever i can.

But i got one question in the testing would we also be able to test it with other runtimes. ex. android

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes please, my game Eternal Orbit [http://community.clickteam.com/threads/72481-MMF2-Eternal-Orbit] uses Box2D with hundreds of units and would be a great testing example. Development has been put on hold due to other pressures but I am still planning to have it out on ClickStore as soon as it is up and running. I also have a few iOS-ready examples to test.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast