User Tag List

Thread: Software MMF2 comunicate whit app iphone and android..advice?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Software MMF2 comunicate whit app iphone and android..advice?

Hello everyone, I have to create an app for iphone and android to control my home automation software made ​​with mmf.
    I wanted to know a few things from you because this is a new way for me.
    1 my software structure has a global variable, and I mean that I have to change 200 global variables. eg: if you set the global variable to a value of 1, my software knows he has to turn on a light.
    I have to change this value on my iphone and see all the states of these vartiabili. you can do this with an app created with MMF2 Dev?

2) it is easy to make a small app for Android with mmf2?

3) My Software has great success in Italy, if it was difficult to make an app, who do I contact to do this?

I want to do everything myself as a matter of satisfaction, but you can show me a way to do this thing?
    Regards
    lacewing server is the best solution for comunicate?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    1) Yes, native things like Global Values etc. are supported in all runtimes
    2) Very easy, VERY easy to test too, just hit build n run and see it working on the device within 60 seconds
    3) I don't understand what you mean here, however it's not difficult at all, infact I've seen the work you've done with MMF2 and you should fit in just nicely.

N.B: Lacewing Server and Lacewing Relay Client work perfectly on Android
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    1) Yes, native things like Global Values etc. are supported in all runtimes
    2) Very easy, VERY easy to test too, just hit build n run and see it working on the device within 60 seconds
    3) I don't understand what you mean here, however it's not difficult at all, infact I've seen the work you've done with MMF2 and you should fit in just nicely.

N.B: Lacewing Server and Lacewing Relay Client work perfectly on Android

ok , I think it's easy, but I would like to know a few things : I have to create an app for Android that communicates with my software , but there are some examples already ready with lacewing server ?
    I do not know how to do this , for me it is a new thing. some of you can help me do this ? I need only one small example of two global variables.
    my app needs to change two variables of my software , but this app must receive the values ​​of these variables when changing from my software .
    you think it is easy? I need this app if I can not do this thing, someone in the forum, can you help me? :-)