I have been trying to find the solution to this problem for weeks!
Attached you will find an example of the problem, which is:
1. At Start of Frame, I load an Array object with 10 rows of data. The data represents a series of (test) coordinate points (X, Y).
2. I also have a second array that I use later on.
3. On Always, I display the contents of both arrays.
4. On pressing the "Display" button, I display the contents of both arrays in two individual List objects.
5. On button "Switch", I am trying to reverse the order of the points in the first Array. I am NOT trying to "Sort" the array contents. I just want to reverse the order of the points as they stand in the array.
Even after I display the contents of the arrays (on Always), none of the values seem to be entered. They are all zeros.
I have tried:
1) loading from a file
2) assigning the array values (Write value to XY)
3) Clearing the array (and NOT clearing the array) before adding the initial values.
4) using other array objects such as: Dynamic Array, Array X, Internal List, and even my own extension (which didn't work so well - another problem).
If anyone can take a look and see what I am doing wrong, I would be very grateful!!!
List Array Test.mfa