User Tag List

Thread: Request HD Video Multimedia Fusion 2 Tutorials Here

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Request HD Video Multimedia Fusion 2 Tutorials Here

I've been teaching myself a lot of different aspects of game design like programming (mainly) art, music and animation. I have a solid amount of experience in MMF2, Adobe Flash, Photoshop, 3DSMAX, and somewhat FL Studio and Cubase.

I've been playing around with MMF2 for years. What started out as silly little games just for fun has become much bigger than that.

To get to the point, my PC is very capable of recording and streaming video @ 720p. If you're like me and you scour the web for any bit of quality tutorial information you've probably seen your share of absolutely horrific tutorial videos in 240p with loud annoying sound, etc. I always told myself I could do much better than that and although there are some good high quality videos (thatguyoverthere from youtube for example, he's great), there could always be more.

I'm no professional, but I have found help to be relatively scarce (except for you guys in the Clickteam beta chat, they've helped me quite a few times).

So feel free to post something that's been bugging you or whatever it may be, hopefully I can help and I'll get things in the works over at YouTube.

Cheers.
    edman3d

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edman3d View Post
    I've been teaching myself a lot of different aspects of game design like programming (mainly) art, music and animation. I have a solid amount of experience in MMF2, Adobe Flash, Photoshop, 3DSMAX, and somewhat FL Studio and Cubase.

I've been playing around with MMF2 for years. What started out as silly little games just for fun has become much bigger than that.

To get to the point, my PC is very capable of recording and streaming video @ 720p. If you're like me and you scour the web for any bit of quality tutorial information you've probably seen your share of absolutely horrific tutorial videos in 240p with loud annoying sound, etc. I always told myself I could do much better than that and although there are some good high quality videos (thatguyoverthere from youtube for example, he's great), there could always be more.

I'm no professional, but I have found help to be relatively scarce (except for you guys in the Clickteam beta chat, they've helped me quite a few times).

So feel free to post something that's been bugging you or whatever it may be, hopefully I can help and I'll get things in the works over at YouTube.

Cheers.
    edman3d
    I personally have found the video tutorials by DizzyDoo (a member on these forums (actually, I think he's a moderator on here now, though I don't think he was at the time he made his video tutorials)) are really good, and he has them in 720p. However, I've been having a hard time finding any tutorials for an RPG battle system that makes it (relatively) easy to add new attacks (in the sense that you just have to add the animations (one for the player, and another for the actual attack/support tool) and the stats (the amount of damage, status effects, etc.) to add them). If you can find some way to do it that works in all runtimes, then I would really like a video tutorial for that (preferably with explanations for things that aren't self-explanatory).

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have actually never made an RPG prototype, so I couldn't say I've done it. Seems like it'd be done in a loop that's run totalAnimations # of times so every time you add one it runs an extra time. Of course in programming it's almost always easier to be said than done :P.