User Tag List

Thread: Is the Android Exporter OUYA ready?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the Android Exporter OUYA ready?

So, if I buy the Android exporter, is it ready for OUYA? I am ready to start porting my game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I exported Two games so far ehehe. and releasing another one tomorrow.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, thanks. I wasn't sure if people were using the beta and whether the current product wasn't the most updated one.

I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redpandagames View Post
    Okay, thanks. I wasn't sure if people were using the beta and whether the current product wasn't the most updated one.
    You'll need to download the latest beta (it's public (though you'll need to register the Android runtime on the forums to find it), so don't worry) after getting the Android runtime since it fixed some critical bugs when running on OUYA that made it so that, if you submitted your game for approval for the OUYA, then it wouldn't pass approval because of a crash, but, other than that crash, I think you should be ready to go after buying the Android runtime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    You'll need to download the latest beta (it's public (though you'll need to register the Android runtime on the forums to find it), so don't worry) after getting the Android runtime since it fixed some critical bugs when running on OUYA that made it so that, if you submitted your game for approval for the OUYA, then it wouldn't pass approval because of a crash, but, other than that crash, I think you should be ready to go after buying the Android runtime.
    Oh, okay thanks. I tried downloading the demo but didn't see the OUYA object, so I figured I needed to do something. Thanks!

I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redpandagames View Post
    Oh, okay thanks. I tried downloading the demo but didn't see the OUYA object, so I figured I needed to do something. Thanks!
    The demo was made before the OUYA object existed, so that would explain things some. It was actually made during the beta for the Android runtime. The OUYA object comes with the Android exporter, if I remember correctly.