User Tag List

Thread: Quick Help Needed: Scoreoid.com Push Notification Implementation

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick Help Needed: Scoreoid.com Push Notification Implementation

Hello,

Has anyone successfully implemented push notifications into an android app/game through scoreoid.com? I hope to do two things with this:

1. Pushes in the form of a push/alert

2. A set page that can access a url online. (In my game I'd like to have a "more games button" that leads to a url (or static push page) that I can edit from time to time.

My game is 99% complete and I'm really hoping to get push notifications and a reference to other content via url link in there. If anyone has a file they can share with a working example that would be great, thanks!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Scoreoid in a game of mine but it's not released yet. What's funny is that I came on here just now to post about it: Is Scoreoid still around? It stopped working in my game (I haven't worked on it in a couple of months) and most of the pages on their web site don't work any more. Do you (or anyone) have any idea if they've called it quits?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in contact with them about half Year ago - they told me that the Free Service just got too extensive for them. Dont know if it's still true

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like *everything* got to be too much, because even trying to access their paid services doesn't work. Bummer, it was a pretty nice service. Fingers crossed on Google Game Services coming to Fusion soon.