User Tag List

Thread: Android APP - Just in paper yet

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Android APP - Just in paper yet

Hi, I am starting a project but for now I only have the ideas in the text editor and Android Exporter.
    I am waitting the launch of MMF 2.5 soon! So I can really play around.

Meanwhile I ask for help where I can find some information to my project. If anyone can help I will start
    studying right away.

Contents of my App:
    It should be an Android/IOS application so students can check about our institution and also have updated
    content.

1. Screens with text about us and people who work here (this seems to be easy)
    2. Calendar: need a way to have a calendar in-app where we can put all of our upcoming events and have
    the possibility to update it for the user.
    3. Classes: the schedule of each academy we give class so people can know when its the next class. (easy too, i think)
    Problem is that we wanted the ability to put an alarm, so people could click in the Class and some time before it starts
    the user receives an alert: "Hey! 8:00am Class in Academy X will begin in 20 min." or something like that.
    But we also need ability to change and update the Classes hours. Because our teachers change and add hours a lot.
    4. A Video and a Photo Album (also updatable), can be a hidden link from internet where only the app can see and load the
    pictures. I think that staying in users phone/tablet would consume too much room for them. Can we link to Youtube Videos?

In fact if most of it pushes from a website and some itens are inside app, would be good.

Thanks for reading my crazy ideas. Thanks for Bernardo from ComeOnRio for the Inspiration!

Waitting for helpfull tips to get started.

Our website is www.kravmaga.com.br here in South America.

Bye

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BGUSMAOKM View Post
    Hi, I am starting a project but for now I only have the ideas in the text editor and Android Exporter.
    I am waitting the launch of MMF 2.5 soon! So I can really play around.

Meanwhile I ask for help where I can find some information to my project. If anyone can help I will start
    studying right away.

Contents of my App:
    It should be an Android/IOS application so students can check about our institution and also have updated
    content.

1. Screens with text about us and people who work here (this seems to be easy)
    2. Calendar: need a way to have a calendar in-app where we can put all of our upcoming events and have
    the possibility to update it for the user.
    3. Classes: the schedule of each academy we give class so people can know when its the next class. (easy too, i think)
    Problem is that we wanted the ability to put an alarm, so people could click in the Class and some time before it starts
    the user receives an alert: "Hey! 8:00am Class in Academy X will begin in 20 min." or something like that.
    But we also need ability to change and update the Classes hours. Because our teachers change and add hours a lot.
    4. A Video and a Photo Album (also updatable), can be a hidden link from internet where only the app can see and load the
    pictures. I think that staying in users phone/tablet would consume too much room for them. Can we link to Youtube Videos?

In fact if most of it pushes from a website and some itens are inside app, would be good.

Thanks for reading my crazy ideas. Thanks for Bernardo from ComeOnRio for the Inspiration!

Waitting for helpfull tips to get started.

Our website is www.kravmaga.com.br here in South America.

Bye
    First off, welcome to the forums! Second off, what you want to do sounds totally feasible, though possibly a little bit of a challenge. For the calendar (with an updatable schedule) and the ability to update class times, you could use the GET object (I can't explain how you'd do it in a few sentences, though, and I myself don't know enough PHP to do it, which means you'll need to wait for someone who knows more about the GET object to help you with that). The WebView object can display webpages, so that should be helpful (you might not even need the GET object for the calendar if the calendar is just a webpage). As for the screen with text about you and who works where you are, that should be easy, you can simply make a frame (or a few frames) with a few string objects, possibly a backdrop object to make the background nicer than a solid color, and possibly even a few photos (displayed as active objects or as a part of the backdrop) if you want.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there man, your project sounds like MMF2 . vvelcome to le forum.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the answers.
    It clarified a lot to me. NOW I CAN START! Today I just bought MMF2 (not DEV) and I already had Android Export Module! Just installed everything to start playing around. I appreciate the patience and help of everyone here. Also what I can help, i will do. I am multimedia designer and love MMF since first version! (I had it! But lost it)

Yes happygreenfrog maybe if some of the app is hosted in pages, would be easier. But things should also work in app, I mean, without having to use connection all the time.
    I tried many sites that builds Android apps. Very nice, but all need internet online all the time.
    If I go to Calendar, and I see that my class is in there, I would like to set an alarm for that. Would just click and set, when the time comes, a buzz would alert me... LOL
    Other things would need internet like sending news and promotions to all of our users.

Enough, I will put my hands at work and let you people know. Bye