User Tag List

Thread: Issues With IAPs on OUYA

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Issues With IAPs on OUYA

I'm not sure if it's OUYA, but when trying to sideload my game (through the "Make" option), I keep getting the same error message: Invalid UUID (2005).

This is an issue with the developer ID, but I'm sure that I have entered it correctly. (The message started showing up once I started trying to test the transactions).

I'm not sure if this came up in testing or not, but I submitted a ticket to OUYA anyway. Any ideas?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    what beta are you using, this is resolved with the last beta ODK according to this http://forums.ouya.tv/discussion/483...d-was-provided
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FVivolo View Post
    what beta are you using, this is resolved with the last beta ODK according to this http://forums.ouya.tv/discussion/483...d-was-provided
    I'm using the most recent beta R257.30.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll walk you through it today in the chat program

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparckman View Post
    I'll walk you through it today in the chat program
    Well, it seems pretty straight forward. I'm getting the error before I even start the game, so I don't think it's a coding issue. Unless... I didn't check any of the permissions. Could that be part of the problem? Also, MMF2 Developer isn't necessary for purchases on OUYA, right?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think. Are you still having problems?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OUYA Support got back to me and they said that:

"Your signing key needs to match the bundle id and package."

My .apk file was not named what my bundle was, but after I changed it I still couldn't get it to work.

I'm assuming that if OUYA bundle id = keystore = package then everything should work. I don't think I need to rename "key.cer".

The only other thing that I can think of is the "alias" or "key name" may need to be renamed, but that doesn't make sense. If so, I won't be able to use the keystore tool because it won't take as many characters as my bundle id has (so, I can just generate it myself).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I have an update:

WARNING: If you download the .der file with Internet Explorer 8, the save options will automatically RENAME the file to ".cer" instead of ".der" because the system recognizes it as a security certificate and so it renames it.

Why would I use IE8? I couldn't get Firefox to download the file, and couldn't even find the option "save target as". However, the option is now there.

I didn't notice this until I thought that I may need to rename the "key.der" file. I am assuming I don't? However, I noticed that the file extension had changed to ".cer" somehow in my folder. I repeated the steps that I did before and figured out what happened. I knew that I didn't rename the file myself.

(1 hour later...)

And after all of that I'm still getting the same error message. I'm also still having crash issues, but that was before I integrated the IAPS... I'm guessing the crashes may have to do with the transitions that I didn't take out of the build (even thought that's supposed to be fixed).

So, yeah... Stuck with crashes and IAPs not working. Still.