User Tag List

Thread: What an amazing thing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What an amazing thing.

I was just thinking to myself last night about what an amazing thing it is to hold a phone in my hand and be able to play a game that I made. For just a moment; away from the stress and work of game-making and projects, I just enjoyed seeing something that I'd made on a phone; on a computer. I know that Clickteam is about business and products and capital, but I really wanted to say thank you. To be able to have a platform, an audience, an outlet; to be able to have a place to put the things that I create, is just such a joy. So thank you, to the programmers and designers who make the Click programs possible, to everyone who keeps these gears turning. You have done remarkable work, and it gives people like me such an awesome creative outlet, one I would have never had otherwise.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Nice post Thanks for taking the time!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where is the 'LIKE' button? i totally agree with you, animdude

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree too. I was always more the "Artist"-Guy and coding in a native Programming-Language was always a huge Barrier for me. Clickteam broke that Barrier for me (us). So thanks a lot for all Your Hard-Work and i' m realy looking forward to MMF 2.5/3.0.
    Also a great Compliment to all the Extension-Developers who also did an amazing Job in extending the Functionality of MMF.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh animdude, I really agree with you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you too!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1
    I'm amazed by Clickteam every day! I feel very lucky to be a user and a part of the Clickteam community. I can't believe I'm able to make apps and to do what I've always wanted to do for a long time. There's no way I could get my head around programming languages, but this seems just so intuitive. It's pure genius that these guys came up with the idea of Klik & Play in the first place and have continued to work so hard in bringing it right up to date for the latest operating systems. Every time I click on build, and export to xcode for the iPad or direct to my Android tablet, it seems nothing less than magic to me!!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally understand this situation Glad you are happy about the fact you can create your own games! Wohoo!