User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flop

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe, thanx Ryan..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This game has now been completely rewritten (again for the umpteenth time ) .
    It doesn't even resemble any of the images I posted and I have changed so much within the game (even renamed it) that I might have to start a new thread as it's pretty much a different game now...lol

With that said I will make available the Mini-Game portion (Uncompleted and with some tweaking that was never done).
    There was plans for 6 mini games (only 3 done) and the entire reason for the mini games was to collect lots of coins to be used in the main game.
    You can download it here (14mb) https://app.box.com/s/3kh4cx39mrnw7h76gz4b if you want to see what kinda of mess I made
    It is only for PC and no files are stored on your pc in this version.

Things to note (if I remember correctly as it's been awhile since I worked on this):
    - The "Don't show again" and the coin Values do not save in between games so each time you play a game the same screen will pop up at the beginning of each game
    - The small help button on bottom of screen (beside the "Pause/Menu" button) to be used as a "help tips" that get displayed across the top of the screen.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very good and addicting.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it. I like the way you have multiple gravity zones in the same play area.
    KnightTrek Productions
    http://www.knighttrek.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx Guys,

Like I mentioned, The game is completely different now and multiple gravity zones is just a mere fraction of what the new version has to offer
    I'm keeping the revised version under wraps for now and not showing anything about it just yet, however, I have 78 levels completed and have a projected goal of 168 levels before I release anything.......so 90 more levels to go.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2