User Tag List

Thread: Make money with android ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make money with android ?

is Android good for make money ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    is Android good for make money ?
    It depends on how good your game is, and how you advertise it, etc. One thing for sure, though, it's way easier than iOS game development.

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    It depends on how good your game is, and how you advertise it, etc. One thing for sure, though, it's way easier than iOS game development.
    That's true. If you choose the iOS however, you'll have to get the iOS Developer License and an iMac which is expensive.
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont want to hijack the thread, but as far as free apps with advertising what is the best way to go?
    Admob or leadbolt?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally block ad related traffic so I would recommend getting an android dev account and signing the app/game and then selling through google play. If your app/game is worth it then you will get the revenue. Try not to re-invent the wheel unless you can make it better.
    The average user will stop using if your have annoying ads. If you have a paid for version and an ad version then yeah go for it.
    I would put it to a vote/ poll on what people would, wouldn't pay for before you decide.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFuego View Post
    I personally block ad related traffic so I would recommend getting an android dev account and signing the app/game and then selling through google play. If your app/game is worth it then you will get the revenue. Try not to re-invent the wheel unless you can make it better.
    The average user will stop using if your have annoying ads. If you have a paid for version and an ad version then yeah go for it.
    I would put it to a vote/ poll on what people would, wouldn't pay for before you decide.
    I agree. I'm not a fan of games / apps that have ads in them; unless there is a version you can purchase without ads. In my experience, ad-supported apps and games are 1.) Very simple and basic. 2.) Full of ads, that ruin the experience. 3.) Attempt at making money without putting forth the effort. But this is usually reflected in the app's rating in Google Play...

People will pay money for apps. There's what, 1.5 million Android devices activated EVERY DAY. There's an incredible market out there. Like DJFuego said, if your app is worth it (you spend time developing something that is nicely designed, innovative, etc) you will get revenue. If you spend eight hours making twenty different apps with ads in them, then umm.. you're just going to annoy people.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how do it make this work?
    in MMF2 i put my pub ID? like this? pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (x repesenting the numbers)
    do you use the actual prefix "pub-" or just the actual numbers?
    Is that all i have to do from the MMF2 side?

From the HOME page of the Admob website, i have my app listed (but not linked) cause it is not on the google store yet, since i am just testing) will this work even if not linked?

I have my APK file installed on my phone, but have not seen any ads pop in yet..

Also, do ads work on the emulator?

is there a full tutorial on how to set this up anywhere?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by method72 View Post
    So how do it make this work?
    in MMF2 i put my pub ID? like this? pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (x repesenting the numbers)
    do you use the actual prefix "pub-" or just the actual numbers?
    Is that all i have to do from the MMF2 side?

From the HOME page of the Admob website, i have my app listed (but not linked) cause it is not on the google store yet, since i am just testing) will this work even if not linked?

I have my APK file installed on my phone, but have not seen any ads pop in yet..

Also, do ads work on the emulator?

is there a full tutorial on how to set this up anywhere?
    I just figured it out yesterday lol, hope this helps!

Okay so i assume your using Admob?
    In the android properties tab of your application, click Enable Ads under admob.
    Copy the publisherID (no including the pub-") and paste into the AdMob ID.
    Now on the FRAME(s) that you want the add displayed, click on the FRAME(s) properties section, then click on the android properties for that frame.
    Under AdMob, enable all three.
    This displays an ad at the bottom of the screen, and it is displayed over the application (front most layer).

Build the APK, put it on your device, install and wait.
    Sometimes the ad wont show (poor data reception), just wait as every 30-90 seconds a new ad is shown.

If the Ad shows, its working! It doesn't need to be published, i've been testing mine yesterday, just sorting out a few things/implementing before i publish it and the ads work, regardless if its published or not.

So three key things for it to work:

1)Properties(Android Tab): Enable Ads, put ID in AdMobID
    2)Frame Properties(Android Tab): Display Ads
    3)Test

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea i got it working now too.
    thanks