Thread: To all beta testers

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

To all beta testers

Hello,

First of all, thank you for helping us getting rid of the bugs in Fusion 2.5.

You all have posted bugs on the bugbox. The majority of them for Box2D. As the programmer of Box2D movements and extensions, all of these bugs are mine. Many of you have not yet received an answer from me, or any sign that I'm alive (and I'm alive believe me).
    I am overwhelmed with bug reports. I have at least 70 bug reports open on the bug box. I'm doing my best to answer to them, I progressing from the oldest to the newest. I can only do a certain amount per day (like 6 to 8, depending on how long it takes to correct the bugs. Some days I only do one bug if it is complex to correct). I only work on bugs in the morning, as I have to keep time for new code (Android these days) in the afternoon.

So, all this text to say :
    ... please be patient, I _will_ answer to your bug report in the future. When? I do not know. But what is great with the new bugbox is that no bug report can be missed.

Thanks, Francois

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the hard work Francois! If I had any means to help isolate and figure out bugs to expedite the debugging process I'd gladly helpin whatever capacity I could, but I wrote my own physics engine instead of using Box2D

/e Although if I could make a request, getting that OR (logical) bug prioritized would eliminate a bottleneck that stops me from further debugging, Yves was interested in what was halving my programs edittime FPS. Of course, that would just lead me to me dumping more work onto your plate sooner

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Francois! You've been doing a great job at fixing the bugs so far, as slow as the process may end up seeming to be (which I don't mind, since we still have plenty of time before MMF2.5 is released).

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your work Francois, I'm finding 2.5 great so far!

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We understand your position. Thanks for your great work.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    since we still have plenty of time before MMF2.5 is released
    I would not say that LOL

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Francois, you're doing an excellent job. Don't stress too much about it. I think you've been very responsive, and I'm really enjoying the new level of interaction from you all at Clickteam, as well as virtual roadmap you have provided. It's appreciated.

Cheers!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Francois, it's tough being busy.

Good luck to you and F2.5!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much Francois! You are doing an excellent job. All these bugs will be worked out and you'll have a great product in the end.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KLiK-iT View Post
    Thank you very much Francois! You are doing an excellent job. All these bugs will be worked out and you'll have a great product in the end.
    Yeah, it's already shaping up well. It already has a better, much nicer-looking interface than MMF2, and you are also able to make your own skins, which means you can have a different skin for each game you have (though a built-in skin editor would be nice (and speed up the process)).

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I would not say that LOL
    Well, you're one of the guys working on it, so I'll take your word for it. I guess I better put more effort in to testing it, then.

*Opens MMF2.5*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast