Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ouya IAP help please......:)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redpandagames View Post
    I doubt that you're doing anything wrong. The IAPs are not currently working with any available builds. I downloaded the new one today and couldn't get it to work. There is some issue with the .der certificate that needs to be fixed. If you go to your games and click "U" for more info, I'm pretty sure that OUYA will give you an error message. It doesn't show up by just playing the game. You need to click "more info" on your game once it's downloaded into the catalog.

Unless something has changed within the past few days, the IAPs were never actually tested on OUYA. Fernando is still waiting for his OUYA to test. I tried to help with this, but it was too difficult to troubleshoot without him having his own machine.
    Sorry just saw this and want to point something, the InAPP OUYA was done by James and SURE he did test, OUYA as you may see is changing a lot their ODK, (now they have ODK 1.0.9, oct 8 2013) where exist a change in the in-app purchases features and also the 1.08 have others related to purchases, so maybe that is the problem, but be sure that the object was tested before published, next week i will start to review this problem.

OUYA users need to understand, as someone told me, that they are growing according their own errors so there will be a curve of "bad and good things" that are happening and will be happening in the future until the console reach a steady position.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FVivolo View Post
    Sorry just saw this and want to point something, the InAPP OUYA was done by James and SURE he did test, OUYA as you may see is changing a lot their ODK, (now they have ODK 1.0.9, oct 8 2013) where exist a change in the in-app purchases features and also the 1.08 have others related to purchases, so maybe that is the problem, but be sure that the object was tested before published, next week i will start to review this problem.

OUYA users need to understand, as someone told me, that they are growing according their own errors so there will be a curve of "bad and good things" that are happening and will be happening in the future until the console reach a steady position.
    I think we all understand that the exporter is really new, so we know we have to wait buy can't help "chomping at the bit". LOL!

When you said that you "hadn't actually tested the exporter on OUYA yet", I took that as "it hadn't been tested". That being said, I have yet to see any Multimedia Fusion game on OUYA with in-app purchases that are implemented or working.

So, for people who want to use IAPs on OUYA, you still need to wait until there is an uploaded example that is truly working or you're going to be spinning your wheels (I already went through this myself).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The OUYA object should connect to the OUYA store it's all in the plugin - You have to add a product in the ouya devs website and give it a name.
    user your dev key to connect to your product. I'll post some screenshots.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparckman View Post
    The OUYA object should connect to the OUYA store it's all in the plugin - You have to add a product in the ouya devs website and give it a name.
    user your dev key to connect to your product. I'll post some screenshots.
    So, you're saying that you actually got it to work? As in a financial transaction was completed?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone has got this working, I'd really appreciate a quick sequence of events and when you call them please .

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I did notice was initialise IAP always fails when you do the first call.

As per the docs it advises the has initialisation passed or failed event will fire after you make hte initial call, which in this case I done at the start of the frame as the Ouya docs advise it's best to initialise this at the beginning of the App.

This always returns a fail.

I have a counter in my app.
    Set to 1 for pass and 2 for fail.
    This counter is always 2.

I can send an APK if any of the devs need.......

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes please post it or send me your mfa
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, will up an MFA to my webspace after work and PM ya.
    Thanks.

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    APK sent, ta.

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support FVivolo, I now have the app purchase triggering and showing as purchased on my Ouya dev account.

The restrictions in my game aint working yet but that's more my coding than the extension which is easily fixable, the important part is the app purchase is registering.

For the record I wasn't including the key file in the binary data.
    Soon as I added that, it worked fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast