User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ouya IAP help please......:)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouya IAP help please......:)

Could someone rustle up an idiots guide for this please because for the life of me, I can't get it to work

At the start of the frame I'm initializing IAP with my Dev ID and Key file.
    Then on condition purchase selected product but nothing is happening on the ouya.

I'm side loading the app via USB browser so could that be an issue?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottige View Post
    Could someone rustle up an idiots guide for this please because for the life of me, I can't get it to work

At the start of the frame I'm initializing IAP with my Dev ID and Key file.
    Then on condition purchase selected product but nothing is happening on the ouya.

I'm side loading the app via USB browser so could that be an issue?
    Are you using the OUYA object? You need to use the OUYA object for OUYA in-app purchases, unlike normal Android in-app purchases, where you use the normal in-app purchases object. I'm guessing you are, but I'm just making sure, since, if you aren't, then a part of the problem is solved.

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, using the Ouya object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, I'm making an in-app purchase in my game too. I haven't really tested, Fernando and Danny I think got it working okay. It looks very straight forward almost not as hard as the googple playstore. I am going to test it tonight. You know you have to download the key with internet explorer right?

and rename the extention .cer to .der

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems to download ok on firefox if you right click and save as, does that cause a problem?

What I'm not sure of is when you initialize the app purchase event and when you set the item.
    The ouya site advises when you start the app but as we know MMF works a little differently so I'm assuming start of frame will do it.

I'm not getting any errors, more nothing at all is happening when I call the purchase selected product event.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure that you didn't get an error about and invalid game app ID (2005) before even pressing the play button? I'm pretty sure that this is not working in any available builds, but I just downloaded the 10/05 one. You will only get the error message if you actually upload to the OUYA store. It doesn't show up while side loading.

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to get it uploaded properly to the Ouya dev site with no errors and it now shows on my Builds folder on the Ouya.
    When I upload the APK it says still verifying apk for a moment then shows with no issues.

The app starts and plays fine, just nothing happens when I call the purchase product feature.
    It seems straight forward enough so I'm scratching my head as to what I'm doing wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to get it uploaded properly to the Ouya dev site with no errors and it now shows on my Builds folder on the Ouya.
    When I upload the APK it says still verifying apk for a moment then shows with no issues.

The app starts and plays fine, just nothing happens when I call the purchase product feature.
    It seems straight forward enough so I'm scratching my head as to what I'm doing wrong.
    I doubt that you're doing anything wrong. The IAPs are not currently working with any available builds. I downloaded the new one today and couldn't get it to work. There is some issue with the .der certificate that needs to be fixed. If you go to your games and click "U" for more info, I'm pretty sure that OUYA will give you an error message. It doesn't show up by just playing the game. You need to click "more info" on your game once it's downloaded into the catalog.

Unless something has changed within the past few days, the IAPs were never actually tested on OUYA. Fernando is still waiting for his OUYA to test. I tried to help with this, but it was too difficult to troubleshoot without him having his own machine.

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, I'll give that a shot and see if I get the error.

It's a shame really, I have a game almost ready to rock n roll and with the only way to sell in Ouya is through in app.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, I'll give that a shot and see if I get the error.

It's a shame really, I have a game almost ready to rock n roll and with the only way to sell in Ouya is through in app.
    Yeah, I know. It's frustrating. I'm in the same IAP limbo, but there should be a fix for it very shortly. I actually considered hacking my own APK file at one point.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast